Author Topic: Is Leena Adopted?  (Read 116 times)

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
Is Leena Adopted?
« on: October 01, 2020, 07:12:41 pm »
Una is her "brother" but this can't be trueŚMiguel left for the Sea of Eden in 1006, when Leena was only 2 years old. Una, by appearance, is much younger than her, meaning that Miguel is not Una's father; Miguel also doesn't mention Una's name when he dies, only Leena's. So either their mother remarried years later, or Leena was adopted by a family in the village.

I'm leaning on the latter if only because another father is never mentioned. For that matter, their mother is only mentioned, never shown. Which is odd. We see their grandmother but not their mother?

Hm. I suppose it could be Una who is adopted instead.

Acacia Sgt

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
Re: Is Leena Adopted?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 07:34:11 pm »
He doesn't look that much younger. He reaches about up to Serge's chin, for instance. Or just slightly smaller than the 14 year old Van's height. Unless he was just tall for his age, whichever one was it.

If Una was conceived just about before the demon panther incident, that would make him about 13, almost 14 at the most, by the time of Cross, so... still plausible to be Miguel's biological son, I'd say. Which can also explain why Miguel only mentioned Leena. Tragic as it could be that he may legit not know he has a son, as he left before finding out.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 02:01:19 am by Acacia Sgt »