Author Topic: An (proper) introduction  (Read 3384 times)

froodo

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • About Me
An (proper) introduction
« on: May 23, 2016, 06:46:14 am »
Hi all!

Its a long time since i registered here, became mostly a lurker, and i only came here to (try to) advertise my former  Chrono series portuguese community project, ChronoMania, or to get help about web developement, that is, never went here to actually talk something util with all you or about the series de facto.

But due to the failure to achieve these goals, and the project taking too much of my life in vain, i decided to end, at least for a while, the project.

The site will be deactivated soon (for a while the domain redirects to here), i just need to get through the burocracy, so if Zeality put this on any list, you can mark it as dead for now.

So, with more time left for me without the pressure to bring any hot topic to another place, i can really frequent this forum to discuss the series mythos. I dont see any offtopic section in the forums, but if exists, i will frequent a lot too, mainly if related to other RPGs.

Well, when i return to play the games, i will make sure to went here to ask about anything, from gameplay mechanics to theories (so much) i still dont understand.

Thanks all in advance!

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: An (proper) introduction
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 08:01:52 pm »
No problem; I think age is making a fool of us all, lately. I doubt I will ever have enough free time again to try a ROM hack. Especially now, the world is just too crazy. But welcome back.