Author Topic: A call to reseeding both versions of the Chrono Series Music Archive  (Read 5159 times)

Panzer88

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
this is one of the biggest and comprehensive music collections of all time, the version that Zeality sent out for christmas has 0 seeds (I'm at 98% complete) and the other one which is 1995-2008 only has 4 seeds including myself. The two have a lot of overlapping content but they do have some unique content so it is important to seed BOTH of them.

If those of you who have downloaded and enjoyed these music compilations could start seeding them again, and even upload them to new sites to get more exposure that would be great. As soon as I get 100% on both torrents I am going to upload a torrent of them combined to several torrent sites that I know of and am just trying to get them alive and going again so many people can enjoy them, especially with the release of crimson echoes, a big shot in the arm to the chrono series, just around the corner. It would be good to have these torrents ready and seeded for returning fans.

thank you for your time.

~Panzer88

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: A call to reseeding both versions of the Chrono Series Music Archive
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 09:42:05 pm »
What's the unique content in the old version? If it's the Eminence stuff, that's in the new one too; I just needed to change the naming scheme (meaning the new version won't detect them as already downloaded).

Panzer88

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 10:23:51 pm »
these are a handful of files that are not 100% in my torrent. Remember, I have the newer torrent 100% and seeding... so how come I cannot get them? (I did not include the eminence files)

scars of time
the girl who stole the star
battle theme
mooman chronological disorder
doragon corridors of time
chrono cross sheet music
fragments of a dream
seiken Densetsu & Chrono Triger Best Collection
Chrono Trigger samples
plotting beneath mystic boughs
mainfinger a timeline eliminated
chrono cross samples psx
takrockers 2007 journey through the brillaint days
chrono trigger prerelease
chrono trigger battle sound effects
missing tracks
prophet's guile

bigfnj

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2019, 01:08:23 pm »
I am recently falling in LOVE with Chrono and the world. I have found both versions of the torrrent but also am lacking the ability to download due to seeds. I know this thread is depricated but if there is ANYONE out there that can seed me up, I will literally keep my seed up until my computer dies.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone for making this awesome community!~

this is one of the biggest and comprehensive music collections of all time, the version that Zeality sent out for christmas has 0 seeds (I'm at 98% complete) and the other one which is 1995-2008 only has 4 seeds including myself. The two have a lot of overlapping content but they do have some unique content so it is important to seed BOTH of them.

If those of you who have downloaded and enjoyed these music compilations could start seeding them again, and even upload them to new sites to get more exposure that would be great. As soon as I get 100% on both torrents I am going to upload a torrent of them combined to several torrent sites that I know of and am just trying to get them alive and going again so many people can enjoy them, especially with the release of crimson echoes, a big shot in the arm to the chrono series, just around the corner. It would be good to have these torrents ready and seeded for returning fans.

thank you for your time.

~Panzer88

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2019, 03:18:57 pm »
Oh crap. If I had a copy I would also be willing to help seed.

bigfnj

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2019, 01:13:07 pm »
Oh crap. If I had a copy I would also be willing to help seed.

:D

Someone popped into the seed pool for the older of the two, thank you! I'm not certain if i can link the magnet, but  im in there. Let me know if I am allowed, and ill attach the url to this post.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 01:19:10 pm by bigfnj »