News and Updates > News Submissions

Dragon Quest XI! Featuring... Schala!?

(1/3) > >>

Prince Janus:
Ok, so AcaciaSgt pointed this out to me on the Discord, and I have to say, I am highly amused, but I also have some serious questions.

Mia is a character from Dragon Quest XI, with strong personal connections to one of the player characters. I could go on about how she is coincidentally some sort of tragic sister character yada yada yada its not important and nobody needs the spoilers.

What does matter is her very curious appearance.

Everyone has questions about Chrono Cross, its ending, and its definition of "Daughter-Clone", and it looks a bit as if even Akira Toriyama is asking questions :P It's not just the hair color, but the fact that she even has the face of one combined with the hairstyle/outfit of the other.

Coincidence or not, I laughed for a good half-an-hour today due to this. Thanks AcaciaSgt :P

Acacia Sgt:
You're welcome.  :lol:

Truth be told, I only realized this myself barely less than a week ago. Even though I've seen Mia before, it never clicked on me until recently, haha.

Sheiken:
I never noticed this when I played DQXI the first time.  The resemblance is uncanny!

Prince Janus:
Can we petition to make Mia the *real* Kid? Please? :D

It definitely would make a lot more sense.

Schala Zeal:
My reaction exactly when I played Dragon Quest 11. I was like "Holy shit, it's me...."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version