Author Topic: Chrono Trigger - Master Quest: Final Pre-Release Update (5 days away!)  (Read 3607 times)

MS04

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Not much to see here, just a fan of CT.
    • View Profile
Hey, all! With this final update before the release of CT - Master Quest, I'd like to confirm something special: Post-release updates will be happening!

So, what to expect in these smaller updates? Probably just either bug fixes, or a few special surprises...  :wink:

I'm excited to see what you all think of the hack once it releases, and maybe tell me your favorite change! Have fun on March 7th, folks, I'll see you all then! (I know this was a smaller update than all the others, but who cares? At least you all are up to date on this project!)

ANLevant

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Hey! What's  CT Master QuesT?

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
It's an awesome ROM hack of Chrono Trigger. It's essentially Chrono Trigger with some additional content.

Here's the link to it:https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3691/

ANLevant

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Thank you! i'll study it. Since I'm trying to make the sequel, Chrono Break, this will come useful.

By the way, if you want to comment my post on it, or are interested in joining the project, or kknowing more, pm me. I want all of the community to be involved