Author Topic: Chrono Cross - German Translation Project  (Read 219 times)

Shokupanda

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Chrono Cross - German Translation Project
« on: March 27, 2019, 08:03:21 am »
Hey guys!

I'm working on a German translation of Chrono Cross right now, using the translation tools by Terminus Traduction. I've already translated a fair bit of the graphics and managed to re-insert them but I have a lot of questions and some problems I wasn't able solve yet.

So I'm wondering if there's anyone who's familiar with these tools and who would like to help me out if I have any questions - because I'll have quite a lot and I don't want to use a thread for every single question or problem I have, haha!

I thank you very much in advance!

As a little thing to show: I just finished translating parts of the battle screen today.  :)

Cheers,
Shokupanda
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 08:05:14 am by Shokupanda »

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Cross - German Translation Project
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 10:40:29 am »
Hello Shokupanda, this is awesome! I love translation projects.

I've played a little with Terminus Traduction myself but unfortunately found it too confusing. However, I'm sure there's someone around here who knows how to work it well. And perhaps I can open it up again and try learning something along with you.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 11:51:54 am by Kodokami »

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life
  • Lavos (+4000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 09:26:31 am »
Hey!

I am quite surprised there isn't a German translation already out there! Regardless, just popped by to offer encouragement.

OneWingedAngel

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 10:02:56 am »
Welcome! I played around with the TT tools last year and mostly got the hang of them. I can probably answer questions you have.