Author Topic: I am Setsuna  (Read 1878 times)

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • I didn’t “pick up” anything! It’s common sense!
    • View Profile
I am Setsuna
« on: December 04, 2018, 08:46:56 am »
Alright, so I recently played I am Setsuna. I did enjoy the game, it was beautiful and the music is wonderful. However it was extremely easy and to me, very short. I just wish there had been more to it. Anyone else here play this game and if so, what did you think?

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: I am Setsuna
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 07:07:20 pm »
I have not played it, but the complaints you've listed seem to jive with the general negatives I've heard about the game.

I've heard Lost Sphear is an improvement, but still doesn't quite hit the mark. Lost Sphear was made by the same team and is a similar game gamelpay-wise.

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • I didn’t “pick up” anything! It’s common sense!
    • View Profile
Re: I am Setsuna
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 09:39:38 pm »
I’m just glad I bought it on Black Friday and only paid $20 for it. I don’t recommend spending more than that. Like I already stated, I did like it, I just wish there was more to it. Plus there’s no new game + or multiple endings which surprises me since it was so heavily influenced by CT.

If I try Lost Sphere, I’ll only spend $20 based on what you just told me. I’ve heard it’s good though. Thanks for the info on that!

So I’m currently trying out Stardew Valley. I’m still trying to figure it out. Lol