Author Topic: Chrono Cuts Vol 1 is out!  (Read 1962 times)

Jazz Paladin

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Visit Jazz Paladin Productions on Facebook!
    • View Profile
Chrono Cuts Vol 1 is out!
« on: September 28, 2018, 04:39:56 pm »
Hey guys!

Finally finished the first volume of what is to eventually be a complete set of jazz arrangements from the entire Chrono Trigger OST

The music has started showing up on Spotify, and should also be showing up on iTunes, CDBaby, etc in the next 24 hours or so.

Available for your listening pleasure are

1) A Premonition
2) Chrono Trigger / Radical Dreamers
3) Morning Glow
4) Peaceful Days
5) Green Memories
6) Guardia's Millennial Fair
7) Strange Occurances

Hope y'all can enjoy these pieces. It was tough getting them out since I am a relatively new parent, and was living in a very, very small space that was very inhibiting for making music, but thankfully I should have a lot more time and ability now that the kid is in preschool and I have a dedicated music room again!

Here's a sneak peak if you can't access the music on the mentioned platforms just quite yet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN4XUEwxfFY

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • I didn’t “pick up” anything! It’s common sense!
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Cuts Vol 1 is out!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 04:41:57 pm »
Awesome! I'll definitely listen!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 05:33:25 pm »
Nice! I just subbed to your YouTube page and saw you give plenty of love the golden age of RPGs (the SNES) - including an EP for Soul Blazer!!!

I went and listened to a few tracks but didn't get through the whole list because of time on my part.

Looking forward to it! Please make sure to come back here and post regular updates!

Jazz Paladin

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Visit Jazz Paladin Productions on Facebook!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 07:37:18 pm »
Looking forward to it! Please make sure to come back here and post regular updates!

Will definitely do that! As a sign that these are things that are meant to be, it appears that for some reason has made time travel possible for me to release this album one year in the past, even though it is supposed to be today--It is currently showing up listed as having been released in 2017.

So I'm glad I could make a little time travel possible in celebration of this epic event ;)

CptOvaltine

• Synergist of Marbule
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 03:12:09 am »
Very cool! I'm excited to listen to it!