Author Topic: Wish Me Luck....  (Read 4313 times)

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • I didn’t “pick up” anything! It’s common sense!
    • View Profile
Re: Wish Me Luck....
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2018, 06:30:34 pm »
Tell me about it! That was my thoughts exactly! I feel pretty sure I have the job, I really don't think they'd be going through all this if I didn't, but it's frustrating. This is the longest I've ever had to wait to find out about a job. In all honesty, I usually get hired at the interview. LOL

I am sorry this is the only place I'm currently posting. Work has been mad busy, but I hope to get to other topics this weekend.  :D

Thanks you everyone for your support!

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2018, 04:30:59 pm »
So this didn't turn out the way I expected...

The job I was hoping to get, I didn't get. :( They said it was because of I didn't have some of the experience they were looking for. I'm sad about it, but I do have a backup; I officially accepted the offer for the other place and I start there on 10/8.

I was just shocked when they told me they decided not to hire me. With everything I went through I was sure I had it, also I get almost every job I interview for. However, such is life and at least I still have something full-time! In 90 days I'll finally have my own health insurance so there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

I just wanted to let you guys know what happened! :)

Mauron

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • Nu-chan
    • View Profile
    • Maurtopia
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 04:46:02 pm »
Congrats on the one job.

It stinks they made you wait so long for that one rejection. :(

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2018, 05:54:25 pm »
That was how I felt too. I could've told the other place that I was going to accept their offer 10 days ago! Makes me really glad I was able to keep it in my pocket for backup. Sheesh! But like my husband said, everything happens for a reason. I'm just happy I'll have a full time job and that in 90 days I'll have insurance. Woot!

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2018, 12:47:40 pm »
The Saga Continues...

I have an interview for another position tomorrow for the company that didn't hire me. One of my friends that works there posted that there's a job fair there on Thursday so I called the recruiter and *BAM!* I got an interview! This position would actually be better than the one I first interviewed for money-wise. There's bonus incentives with this position and I can make quite a bit more than I am right now. Good thing is this week at my current job I'm working full-time hours, so that will help things a lot as well.

So whatever you do, prayer, positive energy, whatever... I can use some! Interview is tomorrow morning!

Thanks guys for following this. You all are awesome!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2018, 02:29:27 am »
Good luck!

chrono.source

• Architect of Kajar
  • Enlightened One (+200)
  • Chrono Source (CT Prequel) Creator
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Source - A Chrono Trigger Prequel
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2018, 10:44:57 am »
The Anticipation is brutal here. Update?

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2018, 02:06:23 pm »
It is brutal, isn't it? I'm amazed my ulcer hasn't flared again. LOL

So the interview went well, and I'm waiting to hear back. It won't take as long as last time, since all the paperwork, testing and background check is already done. If I don't hear something by tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to call. I'm cautiously optimistic on this one. It's insurance verification which is right up my alley as I've worked for 2 insurance companies and I verify insurance at my current job.

Fingers crossed!

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2018, 03:56:22 pm »
... And the conclusion.

AGAIN, they decided to not hire me. I wasn't really getting my hopes up because of last time but I can't believe I interviewed for them TWICE and they didn't hire me. I rarely interview and not get hired and it happened twice!! It's ok though, I still have a full-time job that I'm starting on Monday. What my goal is, is to supplement my income with selling art. It's going to take time but I will get there!

Thank you everyone for all of your support! It means a lot to me!

Mauron

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • Nu-chan
    • View Profile
    • Maurtopia
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2018, 05:06:31 pm »
Those people are just rude!

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2018, 05:53:12 pm »
That's how I felt too. They interviewed me twice and then told me no both times! I find it weird because I interview pretty well and I have experience that this position would require. I mean, even with the first interview they did the background check and everything. I don't know, I don't get it. But at least I have a backup! I now wash my hands of that place, I never had a company do that to me before.