Author Topic: Temporal Flux Plugins  (Read 5340 times)

Mauron

• Guru of Reason
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • Nu-chan
    • View Profile
    • Maurtopia
Re: Temporal Flux Plugins
« Reply #120 on: September 15, 2019, 08:37:32 pm »
Working on the palette plugin. I ran into a couple hiccups with getting this to look nice, but things are going smoothly now. Current palette data will be accessible from other plugins with GetPalette() and GetPaletteFromSet(). In locations, GetPalette returns everything, while GetPaletteFromSet() returns a single palette. In sprite palettes, the two function identically.

Before release I'll add a function to return a combined sprite + weapon palette.

IHBP

• Architect of Kajar
  • Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 15, 2019, 08:54:32 pm »
Cool

Zakyrus

• Architect of Kajar
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 16, 2019, 07:25:59 pm »
Working on the palette plugin. I ran into a couple hiccups with getting this to look nice, but things are going smoothly now. Current palette data will be accessible from other plugins with GetPalette() and GetPaletteFromSet(). In locations, GetPalette returns everything, while GetPaletteFromSet() returns a single palette. In sprite palettes, the two function identically.

Before release I'll add a function to return a combined sprite + weapon palette.

:shock:

I love you.

~Z

Zakyrus

• Architect of Kajar
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 27, 2019, 01:32:12 am »
Any progress, I *really* have been waiting for such a plugin for quite some time, I can be patient however, as I'm organizing the series(still). Work life has nearly been a shitshow lately, hopefully it'll calm down so I can get this going.

~Z

Mauron

• Guru of Reason
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • Nu-chan
    • View Profile
    • Maurtopia
« Reply #124 on: September 27, 2019, 02:58:28 am »
I've been juggling a few things in regards to updates, and that's caused me to lose focus on any one in particular.

- Warrior Workshop has more known data than it used to.
- Fiendcrafter has more known data, and I need to add functionality to support Palette Swap.
- Hi-Tech has more known data, and I need to add functionality to support Palette Swap.
- Palette Swap needs the rest of its UI done, and all data completely loaded.

Juggling the data updates has taken the bulk of the time. We're down to a couple bits of unknown data in character and enemy stats.

Zakyrus

• Architect of Kajar
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 30, 2019, 07:57:27 am »
Sweet, look forward to the overhaul. ;)

~Z