Termina Esplanade - Special Events and Feedback > Dream Splash VI - Dream of Zeal [2018]

The Rise of Zeal [2D Art]

(1/3) > >>

TheMage:
This was supposed to actually be a very small rom hack but It got too ambitious and I ran out of time, so instead, here are the graphics I had mostly finished for that project.

The idea was based after the Fall of Guardia, we the player would control Lucca. In the first chapter we would be able to explore the Porre dominated Zenan and Lucca would have her falling out with Lynx and end up in the kingdom of Zeal, pre its rise. It would have a young king and queen Zeal and perhaps a baby Schala. The kingdom would still be in the sea and frozen before it rose.

I actually even began some minor editing in TF for 1000 A.D.

But that's all that's been inserted just a broken Guardia castle, broken down Truce, and a less balloon filled Leene Square.

The plot was going to go with somehow Lucca messes things up, and when Zeal does rise, it never falls like it is supposed to, which messes up the time stream.

This resulted in a teenage Janus and an alternate teenage Schala:

Though honestly, I think I just wanted to see a Kid like Schala and a teen Magus.

I also did some edits to Lucca's sprite, to match how she looked in the cut scene when she finds Kid at the end of the playstation version. Though I didn't get a chance to finish it yet.

Yep! I might one day actually make something of this, but I think I'd much prefer to work on a team so if anyone needs a spriter for a rom hack, here I am ;)

Mauron:
That looks pretty cool. Let me know if you want some help on completing it.

CptOvaltine:
Holy cow!  That sounds awesome! I would love to see this premise worked through and put out.  I can't help with any game dev, but I could help out with music if you get that far.

Awesome work though, that would be an awesome spin off project!

tushantin:
Guardia broke!!!

:o

PrincessNadia78:
I love this idea! Great work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version