Author Topic: The Orphan Dreamer [Sound and Music]  (Read 3516 times)

CptOvaltine

• Synergist of Marbule
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
The Orphan Dreamer [Sound and Music]
« on: July 23, 2018, 02:01:14 pm »
Hi All!

I really wanted to enter this contest, and had every intention of writing a new piece for it...but things happened, and I ran out of time.

I was writing this piece centered around Kid for Cross Symphonic last week, and got to thinking.  This piece is just as much about Schala as it is about Kid. As I wrote I tried very much to not only represent Kid, her story, and her turmoil through the music, but to also subtly include Schala and her influence over Kids life.  The two are both strong representations of the legacy of Zeal for me.  Schala in her gentle grace and beauty.  Kid in her strength and determination.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy! This was a fun track to write, and I always appreciate any feedback!

https://youtu.be/9ThFlfD8S8I

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: The Orphan Dreamer [Sound and Music]
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 03:17:04 pm »
Hey, this is a great entry! I caught it on YouTube yesterday since I'm subbed. It sounds good!

CptOvaltine

• Synergist of Marbule
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
Re: The Orphan Dreamer [Sound and Music]
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 03:43:01 pm »
Hey, this is a great entry! I caught it on YouTube yesterday since I'm subbed. It sounds good!

Thanks Boo, I know this is one of your favorite themes, so it's a huge relief to get your stamp of approval!