Author Topic: Live Performance: A Chrono Fan Composer Is Teaming Up with a Live Orchestra  (Read 6078 times)

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • I didn’t “pick up” anything! It’s common sense!
    • View Profile
It's unfortunate the live stream was poor quality, but I have no doubt the digital album will be up to par. I'm sure the actual concert was good too. Did anyone here end up making it?
I was going to go, but it ended up being further away than we originally thought. I also tried listening to the live stream and I had such issues! I thought it was my internet, now I'm glad to know it wasn't me! Bummer I wasn't able to go though. So close, yet so far!!

Razig

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Yeah, the stream "quality" was just mind-bogglingly bad. It sounded like it was being broadcast from a phone which was still inside somebody's pocket in a lead-lined bunker on the moon. Whoever was in charge of the stream really bungled it.

But still, the parts I could hear sounded awesome. I'm looking forward to a better release.

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
I saw on Reddit that they will release something on the YouTube channel in a few months. I can't wait!

CptOvaltine

• Synergist of Marbule
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
Yeah, the stream "quality" was just mind-bogglingly bad. It sounded like it was being broadcast from a phone which was still inside somebody's pocket in a lead-lined bunker on the moon. Whoever was in charge of the stream really bungled it.

But still, the parts I could hear sounded awesome. I'm looking forward to a better release.

Apparently it was much better on Facebook,  or so they said in their follow up email. I tried using the Facebook stream,  but was never able to get the audio to work for some reason...

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
For me it just lagged really bad. It was choppy, like it was trying to catch up. It sounded so awful on my end!