Author Topic: Whatever Happened to the Old Timers?  (Read 1590 times)

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Whatever Happened to the Old Timers?
« on: May 08, 2018, 02:55:21 am »
So I've been re-reading some old threads for shits and giggles (if you want a real hoot and hollar, go check out the "Buzz Tracking Thread" under the Prophet's Guile section of the forum -- a lot of hooplah in 2008 over the fact that Square Enix wouldn't shut Crimson Echoes down, and I was definitely one of those who said it would never happen, hahaha)...

It's made me wonder what happened to some of the old guard. Just a few names off the top of my head, and I'm sure more will come to me:

Does anyone know whatever happened to...
Agent12?
Vehek?
Chrono'99?
BROJ?
Geiger?
Justin3009?

Some of these guys I knew fairly well, some of them by peripheral and through their work. Just curious where some of these guys ended up. Despite moving on from the Compendium, I hope they're well!

Mauron

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • Nu-chan
    • View Profile
    • Maurtopia
Re: Whatever Happened to the Old Timers?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 03:15:35 am »
I've seen Vehek on the recently active users list, but not posting. Justin3009 has an impressive looking Mega Man X3 hack over at RHDN he's been working on. I emailed Geiger recently about a bug in Temporal Flux, and he released an update that fixed it.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 08:59:12 pm »
BROJ, no idea. Agent 12 and Chrono'99 are still kicking, but yeah, without much action going on here, and with all analysis basically in the encyclopedia, there's not much to view at the moment.

(Obligatory "pour one out for GrayLensman" comment)

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 10:47:30 pm »
Agent 12 and Chrono'99 are still kicking, but yeah, without much action going on here

It's a long shot, but think they'd come back for a community hack?