Author Topic: Fall of Guardia  (Read 3167 times)

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • I didn’t “pick up” anything! It’s common sense!
    • View Profile
Fall of Guardia
« on: April 29, 2018, 10:00:34 pm »
So I just finished the Fall of Guardia portion of Crimson Echoes and I have to say, ZealiTy and team, you all did a wonderful job. I feel so, SO sad right now, wanting to cry kind of sad. The events, the music, just everything about it was perfect. I knew The Fall was coming but I didn’t expect it to hit me like it did. Well done guys!!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: Fall of Guardia
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 10:59:34 pm »
I agree on the kudos. It's been a long time since I've played through it, but pulling it off was surely a pain. I mean, trying to imagine the fall (per the extra PS1 ending) and make it fit with both the events of Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross was surely a challenge. Trying to make it not feel contrived equally so.

Good job, you all. Let's hope we can get another Aegis project going sooner or later.

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 02:08:10 pm »
You need to play it again! Seriously, playing this game has been so nostalgic for me and I've been loving every minute! I would have finished it by now if it wasn't for adulting, but hey, I'll get there.  :D

In speaking of the PS1 ending, there was some writing in Japanese on that, do we have those translations here? I've always wanted to know what they say!!

Another Aegis project please??

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 12:55:47 pm »
 Ahh, usually every may-july I play CE <3 and watch the videos on YouTube but ve been slacking the last few years, i might just have to play it again! The fall of Guardia always hurts in all the right ways! Hmm I'd be surprised if we didn't have a translation I'll do some digging!

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 02:13:39 pm »
The last few weeks with moving and all I haven't had the chance to play it some more. I can't find my damn keyboard. I know it's around somewhere though! LOL

OMG if you found that translation I would be so happy! I've been wondering for YEARS what that text is supposed to say!!