Termina Esplanade - Special Events and Feedback > Dream Splash VI - Dream of Zeal [2018]

Dream Splash VI -- Planning and Pre-Discussion

<< < (14/14)

tushantin:

--- Quote from: ZeaLitY on May 07, 2018, 12:40:52 am ---Something about it was so mind-blowingly advanced for 2005. The format was really restrictive (and would've looked terrifyingly bad on today's resolutions), but damn, that look was white-hot.

--- End quote ---
Having a nostalgia-trip, Z?

Boo the Gentleman Caller:

--- Quote ---I was updating the about page and completely forgot about the three other annual contests we were supposed to run, and their associated forum ranks. What should we do with those? (I'm rusty on the thread here.) Could the Dream Splash simply be the one annual event, with those forum ranks repurposed to serve some of the awards for different mediums?
--- End quote ---

In all honesty, I don't think we have enough activity to support multiple competitions. I think one annually (or biannually if necessary) is sufficient, and Dream Splash sort of fit that bill. We can also change rules as we go.

For example, for this Dream Splash I expanded the categories and awarded titles list so we have full coverage of categories and incentive.

Just my two cents.

Mauron:
Two things I'd like to clarify.

1) What time zone is the end date in?

2) Are there any issues with editing an entry prior to the submission deadline?

I'll have an entry ready in the next few days, but it may require some tweaking before the end of the contest.

Boo the Gentleman Caller:

--- Quote ---1) What time zone is the end date in?
--- End quote ---

Uh, Z'ha'dum central standard?

In all seriousness, I hadn't really considered it. I'm not going to be a dick about it, so let's just say the latest possible 5/1 time zone there is...?

--- Quote ---2) Are there any issues with editing an entry prior to the submission deadline?
--- End quote ---

Not at all. Hell, you want to post a WIP and get feedback, it's all fair game. Just make sure the first post is edited to hold the final product for ease of viewing/considerations/etc.

Mauron:
I figured that was the case.

My entry may be final, but I may have updates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version