Author Topic: Favorite Music?  (Read 3982 times)

Razig

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Music?
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2018, 06:27:07 pm »
"Prisoners of Fate" is the name of the track. As for where you can get it, the only legal place I know of is the game soundtrack.

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • I didn’t “pick up” anything! It’s common sense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2018, 06:42:44 pm »
Thank you! I actually decided to google it and I found two names for it... "Prisoners of Fate" like you said but also "People Imprisoned by Destiny." I'll have to listen to them both on YouTube tonight.

Yeah I checked apple Music and it didn't have it. Time to check Amazon!

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2018, 07:54:34 pm »
Favorite music? Man, that's a hard one for me. I like most of the soundtracks so much to really decide on a Top X.

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2018, 08:13:30 pm »
Favorite music? Man, that's a hard one for me. I like most of the soundtracks so much to really decide on a Top X.

I know what you mean! There is sooo much good music in the Chrono series! There are some though that really tug at my heartstrings and those tend to be my favorites.  :D

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2018, 11:42:24 pm »
You mean... THIS?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDbfOdvFBrA

Yeah, haunting is a great word to describe it. There are a few Chrono tunes that have this effect on me. This is haunting in a somber way. Star Stealing Girl is haunting (to me at least) as in that way of remembering lost loves.

On and on.

What album did you end up picking up?!

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2018, 01:35:22 pm »
I found the original soundtrack on Amazon but it was $60!!  :o I also searched for that soundtrack on Apple Music and no luck. I'm still looking yet, I REALLY want that song! I may just have to play the hell out of it on YouTube. LOL

I feel haunting is the best adjective to describe that song. It just really tugs at my heartstrings, and makes me feel a certain way few songs do (it's really hard for me to describe that feeling...) so that makes me love it even more. I love being moved by music.

I'm going to look up Star Stealing Girl now too!

Razig

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2018, 03:26:29 pm »
The CT and CC soundtracks were the first purchases I ever made on Amazon, way back in 2002. They were $52.97 and $42.99 respectively.

I think I've only had them out of their cases twice since then. Once when I got them, using Exact Audio Copy to make MP3s, and later using iTunes to make MP4s.

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2018, 05:12:21 pm »
Yeah I had no idea it was going to be that much. I was really hoping to find it on Apple Music! Well I know how much it is, it'll go on my Wish List. LOL

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2018, 10:55:20 pm »
Oh wow, $60? I never knew the price was that high now. I just checked eBay and the cheapest I saw was $28. It's shipped from Hong Kong though, and I've been bamboozled by Chinese knockoffs so many times I wouldn't recommend it.

If your iTunes album is missing that song, you might want to check that it has all the others songs too. Here's the full list.