Author Topic: Cross Symphonic - A cinematic Chrono Cross album  (Read 50584 times)

CptOvaltine

• Synergist of Marbule
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Symphonic - A cinematic Chrono Cross album
« Reply #330 on: November 18, 2019, 02:46:03 pm »
Woohoo!

I got my email this morning about availability for donaters. I can't wait! Almost two years in the making (or more) and now it's finally (almost) here!

Three cheers for the glorious CptOvaltine!

Aw shucks, thanks, Boo!  8)

It's officially out now! So excited to hear what you all think of the album!

http://bit.ly/2Xuprxc

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • I didn’t “pick up” anything! It’s common sense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 19, 2019, 07:29:18 pm »
I get paid on Friday. I can’t wait!!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 20, 2019, 09:53:30 am »
Guys, if you haven't checked this out... this is the pinnacle of gaming orchestration albums. For real. It's stellar stuff, in some places better and more emotive than the original soundtrack.

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 22, 2019, 12:14:17 am »
I’ve listened to bits of it, but I can’t wait to listen to the entire thing!!

CptOvaltine

• Synergist of Marbule
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 22, 2019, 08:57:05 pm »
Guys, if you haven't checked this out... this is the pinnacle of gaming orchestration albums. For real. It's stellar stuff, in some places better and more emotive than the original soundtrack.

Wow, thank you, Boo!  Really, that is one of the best compliments I've received, and it completely made my night!

Thank you, and everyone else here for all of the support through the whole process.  You guys encouraged me through the process and have been around from the beginning to the end. I really hope you all get the chance to listen and to enjoy the music!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 23, 2019, 01:03:58 pm »
@CptOvaltine -- Normally I have the television on while I work and am not in meetings, and recently I've had your album on repeat. It's amazing. For real. I cannot sing high enough praises for your work, my friend!

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 24, 2019, 01:05:45 am »
I agree with Boo completely. I’m listening to it now and omg this is so amazing! I’m definitely telling my gamer friends, I’m absolutely in love with it!!

CptOvaltine

• Synergist of Marbule
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 24, 2019, 04:22:54 pm »
@CptOvaltine -- Normally I have the television on while I work and am not in meetings, and recently I've had your album on repeat. It's amazing. For real. I cannot sing high enough praises for your work, my friend!

Well thank you, Boo!  That means a lot, it really does. :)  I hope this can make the rounds in the Chrono community and others can discover and enjoy it as well.

Speaking of, I tried to post it to Reddit on the launch day and the post kept appearing greyed out with a red X on the top right corner.  Google told me that means the post was removed, so I'm not sure I ever posted an announcement on Reddit that the album was out...  Did you ever see anything?

I agree with Boo completely. I’m listening to it now and omg this is so amazing! I’m definitely telling my gamer friends, I’m absolutely in love with it!!

I'm so glad you like it, and were able to finally listen! Yes, please tell everyone! I think that if people will give it a chance they'll really enjoy it, it just needs the exposure!