Author Topic: Alternate Zenan Bridge Defense Theory  (Read 6529 times)

Random Factor

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Re: Alternate Zenan Bridge Defense Theory
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2018, 02:58:36 pm »
I don't think you understand.

The original timeline, aka the Lavos timeline, was what was there before Crono and co. started time travelling. In it, Lavos destroys the world. In it, Nadia was found by whoever (not Crono and co.). In it, Marle was never mistaken for Leene.

And... in it...

Crono and co. never defended Zenan bridge!

So, assuming that without Crono and co. the Mystics would have taken the bridge (which is not a wild assumption at all, in fact, it seems almost certain), the original timeline would have seen the Mystics taking the bridge.

When dealing with the original aka Lavos timeline... time travel is irrelevant. Because in it, there was no time travel.

In the original timeline, Chrono and Co. defended the bridge before they went back in time to defend the bridge.

ThatGuy

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2018, 02:27:50 am »
I don't think you understand.

The original timeline, aka the Lavos timeline, was what was there before Crono and co. started time travelling. In it, Lavos destroys the world. In it, Nadia was found by whoever (not Crono and co.). In it, Marle was never mistaken for Leene.

And... in it...

Crono and co. never defended Zenan bridge!

So, assuming that without Crono and co. the Mystics would have taken the bridge (which is not a wild assumption at all, in fact, it seems almost certain), the original timeline would have seen the Mystics taking the bridge.

When dealing with the original aka Lavos timeline... time travel is irrelevant. Because in it, there was no time travel.

In the original timeline, Chrono and Co. defended the bridge before they went back in time to defend the bridge.

No.

Random Factor

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2018, 05:47:03 pm »
[Post removed by admin]
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 10:27:16 am by Kodokami »

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2018, 10:29:51 am »
This is a reminder for all users that we do have a Charter with a Code of Conduct. Please be courteous to one another and respectful.

Random Factor

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2018, 07:08:15 pm »
This is a reminder for all users that we do have a Charter with a Code of Conduct. Please be courteous to one another and respectful.

Fuck you and fuck your piece of shit life. I'm not going to bother to sit here and explain myself or ask for understanding from a spoiled ass piece of shit admin like you.

Random Factor

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2018, 07:10:18 pm »

Your code of conduct doesn't cover; conveniently; what was done to me. And, I doubt you care, but many others do, how I've gone throughout my past ten years on the internet actually having complaints that administrators like yourself should have addressed and didn't. I do take personal umbrage against this as you administrate me because you view me to be 'easy', instead of actually doing your job.

You're a piece of shit and a waste of flesh and I'm going to be laughing as the things that 'don't exist' cause you pain for this.

Random Factor

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2018, 07:11:59 pm »
I'll repeat it: ThatGuy is a fucking moron. I told him to shut his fucking stupid mouth because he is wrong. As a place that discusses time travel and alternate reality as THEORY, I provided proof as a philosopher as my thesis. He contributed nothing and tried to shut me down. How is that BULLSHIT acceptable and my response not?

Note that I'm not crying, I'm just making it easier for your worthless ass to ban me and get it done with.

Random Factor

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2018, 07:12:45 pm »
But, I want whoever will view this between now and when you VIOLATE me by removing the evidence to view it. To know what went down here, for what it is worth.

Random Factor

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2018, 07:14:45 pm »
You have done nothing to provide a safe place for people to communicate here. You have done nothing to actually help give people a place where they can rationally and reasonable come together and you expect me to respect you and the bullshit rules you choose when and where to enforce. I refuse. You aren't worth respecting. You will regret this.

Random Factor

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2018, 07:17:15 pm »
I refuse to be your example, your whipping boy. I refuse to just lay down and die as you do this to me. I provided to eternity. I spoke with truth about a matter of time and space, my expertise. I gave quality material befitting this place and what it was created for. I have not done, as others have done; as ThatGuy has done; as you have done; and tore apart what others loved of this place.

I refuse to let you not be haunted by this encounter. You just over-stepped and miscalculated on an epic proportion.

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2018, 09:12:50 pm »
I'm not sure what your problem is. ThatGuy gave their theory, you rebutted, they disagreed on the grounds that you may have misunderstood their theory in the first place. I'm inclined to agree with them. The commonly accepted theory of timelines in Chrono Trigger is that time traveling to the past creates a branching timeline. The "original" timeline ThatGuy is talking about, the one where Lavos eventually destroys the world, has no time travellers appearing (Crono and co. are still perceived to disappear from the point of view of anyone else), and thus Crono cannot possibly defend in the bridge in this timeline. If you have an alternate theory of time travel for the game, you should point that out first to avoid any misunderstandings.

As for everything else, I'm just doing my job as an admin. Your attitude is causing a disruption for the community. I'm not sure what was done to you. No one called you "a fucking idiot". If you have a grudge against any admins or users from when you were here before under your previous username, I suggest you drop it. That was years ago, and I certainly don't remember any of it.

If you think me or another user is breaking the rules, please, point it out to me. PM me if you want. We'll talk it out and work through it.

Keep this up though, and I will remove you.

xcalibur

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2018, 09:39:35 am »
all this over a simple misunderstanding of time travel.  :roll:

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • I didn’t “pick up” anything! It’s common sense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2018, 06:49:55 pm »
What I was thinking too, xcalibur. Thank you Kodokami for taking care of the drama. There's no reason to talk to other people like that!

EgyLynx

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2018, 12:15:43 pm »
What I was thinking too, xcalibur. Thank you Kodokami for taking care of the drama. There's no reason to talk to other people like that!
Good points. Ah... yeah...

xcalibur

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2018, 09:52:47 am »
I still think it's funny how that guy blew up over being told that he's wrong. I can just picture the steam coming out of his ears, sounding like a factory whistle in those old school cartoons.