Author Topic: Who activated this Time Egg?!  (Read 3467 times)

Rjenyawd

• Iokan (+1)
  • ..but time flows like a river, and history repeats
    • View Profile
Who activated this Time Egg?!
« on: February 16, 2017, 07:13:38 am »
Schwaaaa!?

Wh-when did this beautiful piece of the interwebs get Norstein Bekklerd back into existence!?

So...I'm sitting in the middle of my bedroom, randomly Tile Molesting my way through an abandoned Lucca sprite project I started a century ago, when I decide to search through the Googles for what I assumed would be another heartbreaking, post-Crimson Echoes, Chrono Trigger modding void. BUT THAT ISN'T WHAT I FOUND!

MY GOD, it's good to see this community back again!

I thought you had left me to sulk alone in the FF6Hacking and Qhimm forums by myself. Thought that my Chrono modding pipedreams had been cast and sealed into an eternal darkness beyond time.

I feel saved. and vindicated. and PURE.

...okay. All drama aside, I'm about 99% sure none of you lovely people know who I am. :wink: Probably due to the fact that I spent all of my past ((millennia ago)) compendium time as a fervent forum lurker, who never actually interacted with ANYONE except to squeal and/or gasp at the shenanigans that used to transpire around here.

but I'm...incredibly ecstatic to see all of this is here and functioning. Like. This has made my month. So hello, all you miracle workers; Hello. 

I'm Rjenyawd. Lurker, Gaymer, Spriter, Writter, and Modding Radical Pipe-Dreamer.

It's nice to officially meet you all. Lets be friends!  :D

Scintillating_Void

• Earthbound (+15)
  • I don't know.
    • View Profile
Re: Who activated this Time Egg?!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 07:38:29 am »
Hi I've been trying to join this place since August but was blocked due to the new member blocking. 

I recently re-discovered CT during the summer and haven't been the same since XD.

chrono.source

• Architect of Kajar
  • Enlightened One (+200)
  • Chrono Source (CT Prequel) Creator
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Source - A Chrono Trigger Prequel
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 11:51:16 am »
Welcome (back) members, new and old.

CT definitely leaves a lasting mark on those that play.

I know there was a lot of new member restrictions for a while due to Russian Spammers. Glad to see real fans back in action.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:00:40 pm by chrono.source »

Rjenyawd

• Iokan (+1)
  • ..but time flows like a river, and history repeats
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 02:07:17 pm »
 :o RUSSIAN SPAMMERS! **shakes fist in the air**

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 01:38:33 am »
Well, better late than never, I suppose. Hello there.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 03:20:13 pm »
Welcome to the Compendium!

Modding for Chrono Trigger is still alive, and since the C&D on Crimson Echoes, the Compendium closed Kajar Labs. Modding went underground, but since Kajar Labs has reopened, it's slowly coming out of hiding and back here. There are other modders out there (it's just a shame we rarely finish any projects). :)

In fact, our resident modding guru of awesomeness, Mauron, is legendary in that he's made a lot of addons for Temporal Flux to help increase Chrono modding functionality.

So if you want to discuss nostalgia, theorize, and continue modding, this is the place to be!

So welcome back, officially! We're also drama-free these days, hahaha...