Enhasa Halls - Chrono Series Analysis > Other Topics and the Prerelease

Leveraging Nostalgia

(1/3) > >>

r_c_cola2001:
Hello Folks,

Been skulking these boards for at least 5 years now, but never posted before. Terrible I know, I apologize.

In any event, there is a new Nintendo coming out soon, and with the excellent sales of the Nintendo classic, nostalgia is in. All this leads me to wonder if we couldn't request that Nintendo push Square Enix for a new Chrono? This could be especially pertinent if they include Chrono Trigger on the SNES re-release.

Maybe I'm just hyping myself up, but it does seem like a long-shot possibility.

Thoughts?

EgyLynx:
CT are was Nintendo already at enough times?

xcalibur:

--- Quote from: r_c_cola2001 on February 01, 2017, 03:53:48 pm ---Hello Folks,

Been skulking these boards for at least 5 years now, but never posted before. Terrible I know, I apologize.

In any event, there is a new Nintendo coming out soon, and with the excellent sales of the Nintendo classic, nostalgia is in. All this leads me to wonder if we couldn't request that Nintendo push Square Enix for a new Chrono? This could be especially pertinent if they include Chrono Trigger on the SNES re-release.

Maybe I'm just hyping myself up, but it does seem like a long-shot possibility.

Thoughts?

--- End quote ---

It would make perfect sense for them to revive the Chrono franchise, but they probably won't, because they're SE.

EgyLynx:
 :? Chrono T at already nds...

Acacia Sgt:

--- Quote from: xcalibur on February 02, 2017, 10:32:48 pm ---It would make perfect sense for them to revive the Chrono franchise, but they probably won't, because they're SE.

--- End quote ---

I'd say it's now the lottery-winning prize. But hey, as long it's not zero... maybe...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version