Author Topic: ChronoTrigger+ Eternal End  (Read 36314 times)

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
Re: ChronoTrigger+ Eternal End
« Reply #285 on: April 08, 2009, 07:55:16 pm »
I thought that the 1.1 release was in summer.  Zakyrus mentioned a 1.09 release as well.  Does the 1.09 come out in summer or does that come out earlier?

1.1 is summer. Public test (which is remaining bug-hunting) will be sometime before that.

~Z

mav

• Gentleman Waiting in the Train Station at Twilight
    • View Profile
    • The RPG Realm
« Reply #286 on: April 08, 2009, 08:36:47 pm »
In terms of hours, how long is the playthrough at this point? Prophet's Guile was what 4 hours max--your project seems more expansive, so I'd expect it to be a little lengthier at this point...

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 10, 2009, 09:59:58 pm »
In terms of hours, how long is the playthrough at this point? Prophet's Guile was what 4 hours max--your project seems more expansive, so I'd expect it to be a little lengthier at this point...

Really?! 4 hours?! I only got an hour out of it...then again I play through stuff really fast. :(  I dunno, maybe 5 to 10 extra hours depending on how fast you play through it. The battle system is heated up from before, with new AI and all so battles with be more intense, last longer, but be very fair (like FF6) ...unless of course you train in one area for a while. Also, the new cut scenes add to that also.

~Z
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 10:01:45 pm by Zakyrus »

mav

• Gentleman Waiting in the Train Station at Twilight
    • View Profile
    • The RPG Realm
« Reply #288 on: April 11, 2009, 12:25:19 pm »
Cool cool. And, yeah, I don't think I spent 4 hours on Prophet's Guile, but I believe that was pretty much the max amount of time you could spend on it.

Anyway, 5-10 hours?! Awesome, awesome.

povuholo

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 13, 2009, 09:19:43 am »
Hi, I finally signed up and wanted to say I'm really looking forward to this. Original huh? :D

I also had one small suggestion. Maybe you already changed it, I don't know. The characters in the game have a rather odd way of stuttering. "wh, what is happening" "th, th, this place is...". To me it would look a lot better if it said "w-what is happening?" and "th-th-this place is..." or something like that.

What do you think?

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 13, 2009, 04:46:43 pm »
Sorry if it's already covered, but on the first post, what version is available for download? 1.0? 1.1? Somewhere in between? I just want to know if I should play through now or wait if you're releasing a new version really soon. Thanks, and great work so far, by the way! (I played a version available several months ago, but I don't know which version that was. In the Millenial Fair, people were still saying "In future versions module X will be implemented" as placeholders, where module X was some feature that wasn't there yet.

(And it didn't say "module X", that's just what I'm calling it cause I can't remember those specifics atm.)

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
Re: ChronoTrigger+ Eternal End(old)
« Reply #291 on: January 12, 2017, 06:37:11 am »
Greetings and salutations all.

Perhaps some of you remember me from the old days of Kajar Laboratories working on this project "ChronoTrigger+ Eternal End" -- an mega extension of classic with enriched dialog, extra-epic cut scenes, new areas, etc...without 'adding anything out of place', with areas that 'looked like the fit seamlessly into the game'...and more!

I was surprised to see this forum still exists...

First off, I'm still with it(somehow, ha ha).
I'm looking for a few volunteers for completion, (it's been 11 years! lol).

We require:
Preferably those with ROM hacking expertise for bug-fixing, minimal knowledge of TemporalFlux is required(or at least the willingness to learn it)

Someone who can help write a plugin for a 12MB ROM (it's huge!), double the index(and repoint) of locations, events, monsters and item lists. Yes, I'm serious.

I've put this off long enough, and it's time to get it done (or else!, haha just kidding)
I've had thousands of hours of joy and...just great fun modding and expanding this great game(just to see what I can fit into it)...

I'm making a new thread for this project...(since it wont let me upload the files for the latest version)

~Z
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:51:08 am by Zakyrus »