Poll

Is this a good idea?

Yes
6 (60%)
No
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: August 23, 2005, 09:14:29 pm

Author Topic: My Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross game.  (Read 3584 times)

Azarath

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
My Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross game.
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2005, 04:36:16 pm »
In RPGMAKER2003, they don't have the CT figure sprites or faces, so I'll need those. For the plot, you can help out with that. I'll add you to the team. I'll have to PM ZeaLity and ask for a seperate forum too...

kickacecrono0091

« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2005, 05:40:15 pm »
I have a little experience with RPGM2k3, and I know that they're is a female Crono look-a-like with blue hair. So why not make it the daughter of Crono instead of the son? It would make the character faces and sprites a bit easier.

Azarath

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2005, 04:41:34 pm »
True...

Solidstar

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/solid_star_16
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2005, 05:08:51 pm »
I have an idea in response to the "dark characters" if you're still going to keep them in.  Aluding to the split in dimensions in Chrono Cross, maybe the "dark" Crono Marle, Lucca, Janus, and whoever else came from Home World / Another World in an attempt to change the timeline, thereby sending the events of Chrono Cross to the Tesseract.  After all, Home world was never meant to take place, supposedly.  

Also, it is plausable to have 2 of one character in the same timeline, in at least a different dimensions, as in Chrono Cross.  And, backing up the characters coming from the future in the same dimension, in CT in 600 AD, if you do the Shrine Sidequest, you can have Robo on the field fixing up the forest AND have Robo in your party, having 2 Robo's, same dimension, same timeline, in the same place, at the same time.

Ok, I'm babbling, but it could work...

Azarath

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2005, 05:58:22 pm »
It could. It actually sounds like a good idea. I'll think about it and we can talk to the other members about it.

kickacecrono0091

« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2005, 07:03:35 pm »
I like the idea about the dual personalities, and I have an idea of my own.
I'm not omcpletely into the idea, but it's worth a thought. Ok say Crono, Lucca, Marle, and Magus/Janus go into the new future. The saved future that's all peaceful. They could be in the future to the point where they see Serge and Kid and the Cross crew. Kinda like a cross-over.

Azarath

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2005, 11:38:52 am »
Yeah, thats a pretty good idea. The new future can't be perfect either, so a big baddie will have to show his ugly rumpus there sometime.