Author Topic: Difficulty Levels  (Read 3483 times)

kickacecrono0091

Difficulty Levels
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2005, 01:49:03 pm »
I thought CT was very easy. When I beat it the first time, my highest levels(and the characters I used) were Crono at lvl 54, and then Frog at lvl 53, and Magus at lvl 49. I beat Lavos(all forms) on my first try. I think Frog dies once, and Magus dies once or twice, but never we're all three dead at once(game over in other words). I haven't played Cross yet though.

Kazuki

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
Difficulty Levels
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2005, 12:20:11 am »
Quote from: kickacecrono0091
I thought CT was very easy. When I beat it the first time, my highest levels(and the characters I used) were Crono at lvl 54, and then Frog at lvl 53, and Magus at lvl 49. I beat Lavos(all forms) on my first try. I think Frog dies once, and Magus dies once or twice, but never we're all three dead at once(game over in other words). I haven't played Cross yet though.

Lavos was only hard for me on my first try, and even then it was only one situation where "Grand stone" wiped out 2 of my party members, so I thought I was at the end. But I still killed him.

Chrono Cross seems to be a mixed bag...many think it easy, yet some of us (including myself) find it to be a bit of a challenge (some parts of it I'd even consider to be the hardest battles I've had in a game, but that's just me.)

Solidstar

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/solid_star_16
Difficulty Levels
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2005, 12:10:09 pm »
Yeah, I thought CC was harder too.  I kept getting my arse kicked by Miguel.  I was also disappointed by the TD.  I guess my main question with that was why were we fighting a Lavos shell and not the parasite inside... I mean, I think it would have made more sense for Schala to be taken and merged with the inner core than the shell... but that's more plot I have problems with.  
The difficulty was more than CT.  But if you do New Game +... entirely too easy.

CT I only had trouble the first time through, and that was only at the Mountain of Woe boss, Queen Zeal and Lavos, mostly because I was unprepared.  OTher than that, easy, but well worth it.

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
Difficulty Levels
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2005, 04:07:57 pm »
CT is easier for me, I never had any trouble with anyone. CC is pretty easy too, but I had trouble with a few of the bosses. And I died a couple of times against the TD trying to get the good ending. But I don't think either are really hard at all.

Kazuki

• View Profile
Difficulty Levels
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2005, 04:13:12 pm »
I was, *really* disappointed with Fate, as to me, she was the easiest boss next to the mama komodo at the beginning of the game.

Also, the Polis Police decided to have an systems crash or something because he used ALL his megaton fists and ALL of his bazookas on Grobyc, the one black innate in my party...equipped with the white plate XD. So every time he used one of those, Grobyc got a nice four digit healing.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Difficulty Levels
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2005, 05:01:08 pm »
Yeah, I was actually able to seal FATE's Black Elements w/an Anti Black :shock:

Kazuki

• View Profile
Difficulty Levels
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2005, 06:17:23 pm »
Quote from: V_Translanka
Yeah, I was actually able to seal FATE's Black Elements w/an Anti Black :shock:

Haha...seriously? Wow, I can't believe that THE super computer of Chronopolis who's been guiding  a civilization of sorts was conquered by a mere antiblack  :lol: .