Author Topic: What makes someone an Innate?  (Read 16060 times)

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
Re: What makes someone an Innate?
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2006, 03:41:43 pm »
Well, I didn't say Innate Colours are based on genetics, I only implied that the personality could be based on the Innate Colour. How you become innate/why other people aren't is something I don't know.

Bauglir

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2006, 07:55:01 pm »
I'd have to say environment is the key to determining your innate. You pick up certain personality traits from your environment, and those determine your innate, which then reinforces those personality traits. Blue seemed to have kind of inconsistent personality types, but whatever. The only problem is Lynx's body, which remains black even after the personality switch. I can't figure out what's up with that, and I hope someone smarter than me can.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2006, 08:09:51 am »
Here's my theory, Your innate is determine by your soul's perfect harmony with certain element. Even if you transfer to another body, you still retain your original innate.

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2006, 06:45:14 pm »
But that doesn't explain Serge. When he was in his original body, his innate is White. When he switches bodies with Lynx, it's Black.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2006, 06:24:58 am »
True, But Lynx retains his innate when he transfered to Serge's body.

Bauglir

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2006, 06:09:57 pm »
Yeah, but the thing about theories is that they have to be correct in all circumstances. If a theory is wrong about something, it has to be thrown out and another, better theory substituted that accounts for the anomaly.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2006, 06:28:22 pm »
Yeah, but the thing about theories is that they have to be correct in all circumstances. If a theory is wrong about something, it has to be thrown out and another, better theory substituted that accounts for the anomaly.
We still keep TTI, TB and the Armageddon Branch Theory regardless. We blame it on the game, instead of the theory :P

Bauglir

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2006, 12:48:36 am »
Yeah, ok. Dark Serge might've been just cause they figured that having him using white elements would be weird. Plus, I suppose it's FATE, and FATE can really do whatever it wants with the Element colors. It partitioned them, after all.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2006, 05:36:51 am »
We still keep TTI, TB and the Armageddon Branch Theory regardless. We blame it on the game, instead of the theory :P

Specifically if you want to blame someone, blame it to the game development team for making vague innate system.

Zaperking

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2006, 01:01:11 pm »
Yeah, ok. Dark Serge might've been just cause they figured that having him using white elements would be weird. Plus, I suppose it's FATE, and FATE can really do whatever it wants with the Element colors. It partitioned them, after all.

Not really. The elements existed in singularity all along. The Dragon God was formed from all of them, and FATE simply split them back into their 6 seperate elements. FATE then manufactured them, probably from the power spots that the Dragonians knew about. FATE doesn't control the elements, and the Dragon God is the biological incarnation of the elements. At any rate, the Dragon God would be in control. Not FATE.

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2006, 01:51:38 pm »
Dark Serge could've used the Frozen Flame to change his innate color. God knows he's using the Frozen Flame to do all that cooky stuff.

Bauglir

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2006, 02:34:27 pm »
Yeah, the elements existed as a single force before, but it was FATE that partitioned them into separate colors, and that's the whole basis of having an innate anyway.

Zaperking

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2006, 08:50:48 pm »
Yeah, the elements existed as a single force before, but it was FATE that partitioned them into separate colors, and that's the whole basis of having an innate anyway.

No, the Dragon God existed as a single force. The elements had always been there, all 6 of them. They were combined to create the Dragon God. If you split up the Dragon God, you get a dragon of each element, because they are made up of each element. FATE only split the dragon up. Anything that could split them up would cause the same effect.

Bauglir

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2006, 11:33:09 pm »
Right, then. I misunderstood the game, then. Thanks. I should play it more, but I really dislike it compared to Trigger for some reason.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2006, 06:43:31 pm »
Right, then. I misunderstood the game, then. Thanks. I should play it more, but I really dislike it compared to Trigger for some reason.
No you didn't misunderstood the game, it's just that you disagreed with Zaperking. The game never states whether the innate colors are natural or whether it's FATE that created them arbitrarily.