Author Topic: I'm Back!  (Read 790 times)

Dunsparce

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
I'm Back!
« on: August 08, 2005, 10:10:24 pm »
Due to complecations in real life, everything on my computer has been deleted. I have tried to spread the new of the great Chrono Series to many forums (that have nothing to do with The Chrono Series) of today's generation of brats who are spoiled by the current RPG shit. I have failed greatly. I'm sorry, but I didn't have time to say that I'm quitting Project Zeal due to many stupid choices. Though you probaly already figured that out a long time ago.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
I'm Back!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 07:43:57 am »
Ah, you can't force great works of art on new generations...they have to find them themselves it seems...unless they just shun everything oldschool...and then, why bother with them at all?

Well, that sucks about all that sucky stuff happening that you said :?

DeweyisOverrated

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
I'm Back!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 01:20:58 pm »
What exactly was project Zeal?  I only joined the forums around mid-march.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
I'm Back!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2005, 02:54:49 pm »
Big project to write a story about new characters who have to deal with Zeal from another dimension. This Zeal never fell, and by 1000 A.D., they've harnessed the ability to explore other dimensions. Unfortunately, exploration isn't the best word; they run harsh experiments on the world, and when they're done, they blow it up. All of it is for the sake of time research. Anyway, they happen upon the Chrono dimension, and a few people have to try and stop the effects they're wreaking throughout time.

It grounded to a halt after the prologue because of co-creator departure.

Dunsparce

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
I'm Back!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 03:19:33 pm »
I may not post anymore but I still come to this forum and look around alot. No Matter what, the Chrono Series will remain my favorite