Author Topic: pendragon sigils  (Read 990 times)

kazmaka

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
pendragon sigils
« on: August 06, 2005, 09:19:53 am »
can someone tell me what these actaully do? ive searched the internet but everything i find is just the same as the description in-game which has me totally confused, what do they do?

DeweyisOverrated

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
pendragon sigils
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2005, 11:02:19 am »
They shift the last element attack over to the weapon.

For example, you're fighting as Lynx, against the Red Dragon God.  You're weapon attribute is black.  You use a water spell, as its most effective against red (duh).  Now your weapon attribute is blue, so your weapon is super-effective against the Red Dragon.

Now there's sigils a,b, and c, but I really don't know exactly how much more effective each one is over the last.

kazmaka

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
pendragon sigils
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2005, 11:55:33 am »
okay thanks, i think the diference is that if you use a B or A sigil you can use higher level spells and they will still affect your weapon, so if you want to reap the effects of a C sigil you would have to use a weak spell, which could be a waste of stamina, whereas if you use an A sigil you can use a strong spell and not waste stamina, thanks again.

DeweyisOverrated

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
pendragon sigils
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005, 04:25:03 pm »
Actually, yeah, you're right.  It doesn't make the EFFECT any different, it just allows you to use stronger spells to reach the effect.  Good call.

kazmaka

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
pendragon sigils
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2005, 04:54:08 pm »
woo! i feel so happy now  :D