Author Topic: Why does the Red Stone interact with Lavos so well?  (Read 5507 times)

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Why does the Red Stone interact with Lavos so well?
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2005, 08:58:57 am »
While not entirely plausible, it is certainly still possible (wow, does that sound contradictary!) that parts of Lavos or thing0rs that Lavos may have bumped into on the way to Crono's world could have impacted before Lavos itself. Although I think this is a lil unlikely because it seems as though Dreamstone was used in Prehistoric times before even Ayla...So, said chunks would have to have fallen quite a long time before Lavos' own impact...

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2006, 03:54:45 pm »
There is so much speculation here, and frankly, I'm not sure any of it should go in the encyclopedia at this time. So far, the "battery theory" does appear in the Theory encyclopedia already, as does stuff related to the Masamune. But the rest comes across as fact to me. Dreamstone conducts energy, occurred naturally, and may be part of the composite material that formed Lavos's shell on his original planet (if Ultimania's statement is considered). What more do we need on the subject?

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2006, 06:59:40 pm »
Dreamstone is clearly magical because of it's ability to conduct dreams and make them reality. It's like a highly dampened Cosmic Cube or something. It's apparent that Masa and Mune were born from Dreamstone.