Author Topic: Beta Testing & Bug Reports  (Read 3610 times)

DivineDragoonKain

Beta Testing & Bug Reports
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2005, 10:04:48 pm »
The ferry money? That shouldn't be a problem, since all I changed was the text...

Edit: In fact, I just checked. It's not. Lucca was in the house, and I got the money from Mom.

Shadow_Dragon

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2005, 10:26:32 pm »
Maybe there's some other reason for it; I'll explain the course of events with Renault if that helps: I went to Renault, give him the sword, went back to Crono's House, saw Lucca missing, went back to Renault, give him the sword, went back into the main cathedral room, went back to Renault, give him the sword, went back into the main cathedral room, went back into the conference room with Renault, Renault was missing, and THEN I went back to Crono's House to find Lucca there

DivineDragoonKain

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2005, 10:31:30 pm »
You weren't leaving before closing all his dialogue, were you? I'll tack an Explore Mode Off/On where needed, because that one needs it anyway.

Shadow_Dragon

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2005, 12:55:42 am »
I don't think I was, unless it was like a thing where the dialogue box closed, then continued a couple seconds later

Hopeful Death

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2005, 01:41:29 am »
Nice.  My USB PS2 to PC adapter just came today.  I get something to test it out with.

And...

I'll never look at Gato the same way again.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2005, 05:42:29 pm »
DDK, if you can, replace Gato's instruments with the following:

1E
1D
1F
00 Silence

That will be his theme, courtesy of Hazy Vision.

DivineDragoonKain

« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2005, 07:49:05 pm »
Awesome sauce. It's quite different, but still has that whole funky groovy Gato thing going on... I like it!

CrazyGuy000

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2005, 06:08:00 pm »
Quote from: Shadow_Dragon

-World map says 1,000A.D. (is it even possible to edit that?)

I remember an old RPGMaker 2K fangame that did change it. Take that image out and tweak it a bit. I will mess around with it

Some glitches I found...

-In the bottom-left of the downstairs of Crono's house you are teleported to different scnenes in the game. I think we need to push this exit back a tile.

Shinrin

• Chrono Trigger Threads of Time
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • Chrono Trigger Fan # 100
    • View Profile
    • Shinrin Cole
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2005, 06:46:54 pm »
Quote from: CrazyGuy000
Quote from: Shadow_Dragon

-World map says 1,000A.D. (is it even possible to edit that?)

I remember an old RPGMaker 2K fangame that did change it. Take that image out and tweak it a bit. I will mess around with it

Some glitches I found...

-In the bottom-left of the downstairs of Crono's house you are teleported to different scnenes in the game.

i think this is used to test out the cutscenes, and wasn't taken out yet. proably be taken out when the demo is released.

Oh btw. i'm rating Gato's Level at 255. cause even at level 99. he still a pain in the arse, with the best equipment too. still doing over 700 damage.

Thorn

• Earthbound (+15)
  • The Original Knight in the Woods
    • View Profile
    • Industrial Illuzzions Inc. - The Future of Entertainment!
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2005, 12:19:07 pm »
Alright, I've played through the latest installment of the demo, and here are my bugs/critiques:

First off, AWFULLY slow. It may be my computer, it may just be my ZSNES, but I dunno. The whole thing ran pretty slow for me.

Second off, pretty decent dialogue. I'll have a go over some of the rough points with TE a little later after purusing the posts some more.

There's not much more to it. Some minor little bugs, to be fixed but nothing major.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2006, 03:58:54 pm »
This round of beta testing has formally closed. A new one will begin when the new demo is ready.