Author Topic: Chrono Cross Single-Disk Project  (Read 7939 times)

dimitri33

• Architect of Kajar
  • Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Cross Single-Disk Project
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2018, 03:32:31 pm »
itoikenza hi can you please share address \d:  in battle:
Vigora, and Omega tech
Mastermune, Einlanzer2 (Glenn),Viper's Venom (Viper),Slasher,Floral Rod (Razzly),Plasma Pistol,Dark Scythe,and Masamune(Dario)

if you have txt address \d:  in battle: for element,tech,weapons please share thanks
Some usefull Hex list by Grobycftw didn't update all  :cry:

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2018, 12:00:31 am »
Just to confirm, the four "Single" files are what we would need to release the project? (Really just the BIN file, right?)

I'm going to replay some day eventually too, and it'd be useful to me, so...but I'd also like to get this project out to a wider audience if prizvel and Danetta are OK with releasing.

itoikenza

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
  • Thank You! Danetta utunnels alfadorredux! prizvel
    • View Profile
    • YT!
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2018, 07:02:32 am »
all that's needed is the .bin & .cue. the .mcd is optional. there is no 4th file, ZeaLitY
... also i have played Single.bin extensively. and it is flawless... i repeat. FLAWLESS!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 07:04:35 am by itoikenza »

Danetta

• Guru of Time
  • Porrean (+50)
  • So where is it going?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2018, 05:27:02 pm »
Just to confirm, the four "Single" files are what we would need to release the project? (Really just the BIN file, right?)
Actually, "release" would also include a new filelist and probably some guide/explanation about how discs were merged (as a note for future mod-makers).
But for playing purposes you only need a bin/iso, right.

I'm going to replay some day eventually too, and it'd be useful to me, so...but I'd also like to get this project out to a wider audience if prizvel and Danetta are OK with releasing.
No problem, this is what it's made for, but credits are appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 07:19:02 pm by Danetta »

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2018, 06:58:40 pm »
No problem. Let me know if there are others I should credit. I won't make a big deal out of it; we'll just have a link somewhere on the Compendium (we'll host it).

itoikenza

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • YT!
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2018, 09:51:07 am »
Credit me as Danetta's play tester!?

Danetta

• Guru of Time
  • Porrean (+50)
  • So where is it going?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2018, 10:13:42 am »
No problem. Let me know if there are others I should credit. I won't make a big deal out of it; we'll just have a link somewhere on the Compendium (we'll host it).
Great news.
We (all) are actually capable of doing more, just for some reason we can't (yet?).

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2018, 01:28:17 pm »
Ha, well...the site has always had a gray area with hosting that stuff. Technically we host the full ISOs for the Chrono Cross Demo, the NTSC beta, so...full speed ahead.

Credit me as Danetta's play tester!?

Haha, no problem.

itoikenza

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • YT!
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2018, 11:28:33 am »
Thanks in advance, for the shameless promotion...
🇺🎌🇳🎌🇹🎌🇴🎌🇺🎌🇨🎌🇭🎌🇪🎌🇩🎌🇮🎌🇲🎌🇦🎌🇬🎌 🇪
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0HRsL6kExNKLUJ5QUZHQWdLXzQ/view?usp=drivesdk
Single.bin ☝
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0HRsL6kExNKdHhOSFVrUW1uYU0/view?usp=drivesdk
Single.cue ☝

my custom hack of Danetta's Single.bin!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GVw1aJ9OVwRiiQKYCiMTGWaC1wH4lssT/view?usp=drivesdk
Doppelganger.bin☝
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11vVTYx-Ev-WOwIHPnxuXkwfsnkhTAPJr/view?usp=drivesdk
Doppelganger.cue ☝

Here's a description of everything i changed...

i silenced the music cause i like to play my own. just press start/pause the game, to turn it back on. also gave Certain Doppelgangers: Karsh, KingMoaman, BlueMoaman, RedMoaman, Acacia PVT, Acacia SGT, Portalgheist, Marcy, Harle, Crossbones, Hi-Ho Tank, FireDragon, Porre Pvt, Porre SGT, Garai, Miguel, Hell's Cook, Grobyc, Guillot, Orlha, MegaStarky, Gyroblade, Nikki, Dario, Solt, Peppor, Sage, Combot, Slash, Flea, Ozzie.(note that some of these enemies have über good stats also. So beware! Gave dopp. a grid and choice armor/acc, max/infinite grid/stamina in battle. infinite element use. Instant's summons/ no need to make field required color. they also knock enemies down to single digits/hp. sometimes, to guarantee non-lethal, just make field the exact rival color! All elements can be equipped by anyone... Flying Arrow. is renamed to Dimensional. which casts TimeDevourer dragon's background change to one enemy. Starting grids/equips for new game is edited too, also i think i messed up Unicorn...it has instant cast but does nothing. i dunno. also gave Recharge, Unicorn's gfx, plus hit all allies, and white innate. just for lulz... enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LgSxpSCY4bWKQucp3vw-PzDxHlj_l60l/view?usp=drivesdk
Doppelganger.mcd ☝

Gave Glenn a place instead of Sprigg. in Z-Slash... so requirement is Serge's "Dimensional", Kid's "RedPin", and Glenn as Slash's "DashSlash". who already has a heck of alot of Z-Slash's on his grid. which is unnecessary, cause of infinite use being embedded... i'm crazy...   pics below...

« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 06:24:25 pm by itoikenza »