Author Topic: Chrono Cross Single-Disk Project  (Read 5349 times)

prizvel

• Porrean (+50)
  • Our planet's dream is not over yet
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Cross Single-Disk Project
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2017, 09:38:19 am »
Hey, thank you soo much for making this. But there is a problem that keeps occuring. The game crashes everytime I talk to Belthasar in Terra Tower. Is there any way to fix this?  :cry:

What emulator are you using?  Can you give me your save?

itoikenza

• Porrean (+50)
  • Thank You! Danetta utunnels alfadorredux! prizvel
    • View Profile
    • YT!
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2017, 01:23:52 pm »
Never mind it didn't work on my laptop, but worked just fine on my desktop. Going to try getting the enemy editor and Zero star ng+ to work.

Btw Itoikenza I just noticed today you posted a save for me, never got to try it but thanks anyway. (The link doesn't work anymore)

https://usercontent.irccloud-cdn.com/file/oDyOv01v/ZeroStars.mcd 
here you go, buddy! hope that's the right one. it's supposed to have multiple saves with absolutely everyone's starting grid/equips edited. at the very beginning. Also The Lynx save is New Game+, Continue+, also with Zero Stars. Made with Danetta's Single.bin.

Where's Danetta?
Nice Question, the last time we talked with him more than six months ago.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0HRsL6kExNKWlhXVUJGbjlQUXc
this was her parting gift! she made me swear not to share it but she has since disappeared and this .bin is flawless. No glitches at all, so far... Got all the way to Terra Tower.  also. the #00.bin is my personal edited version of her mod...

Anyway, i miss her alot. she said she would make a music modded version for me. with "current room/dungeon track as battle music" but... *wink* maybe prizvel can do it... not to your .iso, mind you! But to the Single.bin! Please!? *wink*
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 09:42:04 pm by itoikenza »

IHBP

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2017, 12:33:10 pm »
Thanks Itoikenza this is awesome, might not be able to try it right away but I'm downloading right now

itoikenza

• Porrean (+50)
  • Thank You! Danetta utunnels alfadorredux! prizvel
    • View Profile
    • YT!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 09:32:53 am by itoikenza »