Author Topic: Validity of Crimson Echoes Cart  (Read 1637 times)

RedStarFall

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Validity of Crimson Echoes Cart
« on: January 14, 2016, 03:17:20 pm »
So before I put out any questions I'd like to state that I know very little, if not nothing about actual game design/production/coding etc... I'm simply a huge fan of the entire Chrono series and want to get information straight from the horses mouth regarding productions from said series. Saying that, sorry if anything I say comes off as ignorant or uneducated...simply because I am probably a little of both on this particular subject :D

I'm looking into purchasing a fully working cartridge of Crimson Echoes from this specific site

https://www.etsy.com/listing/200474342/chrono-trigger-crimson-echoes-for-super

Just wondering if anyone has any information or prior dealings with the site or any of these productions. I know that I can probably download a rom and just run it through the emulator on my laptop but, as I'm sure many would agree, it just isn't the same as playing through the console.

Any and all input is greatly appreciated !!!!!!

-RedStarFall-

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: Validity of Crimson Echoes Cart
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 02:57:26 am »
Just a prop. Someone tried dumping CT: Prophet's Guile to a cartridge and playing it years back, and it didn't work (and had several glitches). There's a lot that would be required on the technical side to actually make a working cartridge.