Author Topic: Recruiting to ChronoMania Project!  (Read 1425 times)

froodo

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • About Me
Recruiting to ChronoMania Project!
« on: December 20, 2015, 10:31:28 pm »
Hi everyone!  :D

It took me a while to come here to this proposal, as most here do not speak Portuguese and, obviously, already have a point to talk about the series. Still, I decided to take courage and ask.

I, as many already know, run a portuguese-speaking community called ChronoMania, and my ultimate goal is to create a "replica" of ChronoCompendium dedicated to pt community.

And that's where the problems begin.

My biggest issue now is the lack of people interested in partnering for the site's development. So far, just me are committed with the idea. I've had brief partnerships, but none of them wanted to go through with it.

The project currently are organized in this manner: Three modules (Forum, Wiki and Blog initial), and i intend to use one CMS for each: Wordpress for blogging, MediaWiki for wiki and phpBB for the forum.

I of course have some knowledge of Wordpress themes with the system, but know nothing of the other CMS and learn alone is quite complicated for me (lack of time mainly).

If there were more people developing, tasks could be divided: one is left with the layout, another with integration with CMS, and so on.

Therefore, i seek people who know Back (PHP) and Front (HTML/CSS/JS) Ends to partner with me in this challenge. You can enter just to test your skills!

And if you dont know nothing about development or dont want to partner, any suggestion or advice is welcome.

So, is this: if someone forum find the interesting project and want to participate, please reply or simply PM me. If you have any questions, same thing.

And anyway, if the topic has violated any rule of the Compendium, I'm truly sorry. Please forgive it.