Author Topic: The Official Signature and Avatar Request Thread  (Read 37889 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
The Official Signature and Avatar Request Thread
« on: December 08, 2003, 07:50:59 pm »
Quote from: GrayLensman
Those are AWESOME, Ramsus.  You've captured the very essence of the Lensman!  Thank you very much.

ZeaLitY, if you have any interest in science fiction, I recommend that you read both the Lensman and Skylark series.  E.E. "Doc" Smith defined the space opera.  The books are both exiting and intelligently written.  They are, however, quite dated, but were visionary for their time.

I shall add them to my 'list.' No matter how long it takes, I will eventually read them.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2003, 08:21:48 am »
Well neat. If anyone's got the time, or the want for that matter (I know I'm not too well known around here yet). I wouldn't mind gettin' a sig (that would finally replace my currently crappy CC text from the Dead Sea) with Black Mage & his Evil and Atrociously Evil Sides (ala 8-Bit Theater). Y'know, something to finally go with my avy. I could grab links if they're necessary...Just want it fairly dark, evil...Probably with the words "Destroyer of Reality" or something creativly similer. I wouldn't be adverse to "Destroyer of Planets" either. I've used both as tags in various other forums. Heck "Boo-ya" would be another good one. My SN, small in a corner would also be nice.

Also, just since this is a custom avatars and sig thread (and because I don't want to clutter things with more threads). I was wondering how I am to go about contributing some default avatars for the site. I've got a few 8-Bit Theater avys (like mine) that used to be up at the 8BT site, but they appear to be gone now...Just wonderin' if there's an interest too I guess.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2003, 01:26:28 pm »
Hello, I have made a personal signature picture and since I dunno how to set it as my sig, I'm asking you here how to...

ahw okay I've managed to do it, wasn't very hard in fact  :P

DivineDragoonKain

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 10:49:09 pm »
I need a much better signature than the one I have... I was thinking something like Kain's official art transluscent to a Chrono Trigger background; perhaps Guardia and Truce on the world map, with the words DivineDragoonKain is some form of flowery writing. =P No, I DON'T ask for much.  :D

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • I might come back one of these days...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2005, 02:54:02 am »
If some1 could wip me up something interesting, with the words

Lordchander

in an interesting font, as well as a background of the planet as you see it from space in CT.

Thnx,

~LC

teh Schala

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2005, 09:13:39 pm »
Is anyone in here still MAKING these?  I have a request of my own...  You can probably guess what I want on my sig...

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2005, 09:42:49 pm »
I want a fake screenshot of Marle and Schala mudwrestling.

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2005, 11:26:04 am »
I can take a crack at these, but not until late September if you don't mind waiting that long.

Big Ern

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2005, 02:33:48 pm »
Y'know, I'd request something... though I really got nothing particular in mind. Only thing I could think of at the moment would be either Magus / Frog related... solo Magus... or Zeal influenced. Wouldn't have to be anything specific I guess, if anyone got bored enough to just randomly create, hell I wouldn't mind a surprise. Of course that may be asking too much. <_>

Zenning

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2005, 11:24:53 pm »
If I want my own custom avatar, do I have to gain permission before I can post it under my profile, or should I be able to post an URL for a custom avatar, and away I go?

I try to post an URL for a custom avatar, and it's less than 100 by 100 pixels, and a file size smaller than 5KB, but it won't post...

Anyone know what's wrong with this?

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2005, 08:39:17 am »
i may be wrong, but isn't the avy limit a bit smaller than 100x100? I thought it was closer to 50-60x50-60...but I dunno...Try making it smaller or something...

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2005, 01:23:24 am »
If anyone can, i weally want something better than my current sig. I want either any panzer dragoon or phantasy star background with the text Burning Zeppelin in fancy writing. For an avatar anything to do with darkness or fire :twisted:
Thanx

GrayLensman

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
Re: The Official Signature and Avatar Request Thread
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2005, 12:43:39 pm »
Check the first post.

Quote from: Ramsus
Please post requests for custom avatars and signatures here. Keep in mind the following rules apply:

Avatars must have dimensions of 64x64 pixels or smaller and must be fewer than 5KB in size.

Signatures must have dimensions of 500x100 pixels or smaller and must fewer than 25KB in size.

Allowable image formats are PNG, JPEG, and GIF.

Zenning

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2005, 02:48:17 pm »
Here's the avatar I'd like to use, given in this link: (click here)

It's 100 x 100 pixels, 3.73KB, accessed off my avatar on Squaresound's messageboards.

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2005, 02:59:27 pm »
I always make my avatars and sigs with paint and my own ss lol(thats why I rarely have a good one). Anyone knows anything i could use as avatar? I usually use a ss of magus at north cape, but i lost it because of a pc crash and didnt take another one yet. It was getting old anyways.