Author Topic: I need email  (Read 981 times)

zipper601115

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
I need email
« on: July 29, 2005, 04:41:03 pm »
I need Matthew Callis and John Paul Goode II email to ask them some questions about the Radical Dreamers script and also about permisson for using it in a game. If anyone knows a way to contact them, email, chat, forum, guestbook, anything, please post it.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
I need email
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 05:37:39 pm »
It said Zeality on that thing. I need to take our real names out of that FAq anyway...

Anyway, ask away.

zipper601115

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 05:56:53 pm »
Sorry I didn't notice your pen name/nickname.

Well, first I was wondering if you would let me use your script for a port of Radical Dreamers to the Calc?

Second, I am having some trouble whith the design of the script, you show choices with * but I can't tell what is the responce of the choices you choose, can you explain this to me?

Third, (maybe I should ask Demiforce this but) is it ok for me to make some of sentences in the script shorter, because the screen is small?

If any of these questions, should be directed to Demiforce please tell me.

Thanks for your help

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
I need email
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 05:58:11 pm »
Well, the Radical Dreamers script is mostly out of order, since that is how it was written. Putting it in order wouldn't work at the moment, either. To really make a port, you should talk to Demiforce, as he'd know how to do that. All we did was rip it and clean it up.

zipper601115

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Thanks
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 06:03:53 pm »
Guess I got to talk to demiforce, well thanks for your help.

zipper601115

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Err....
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2005, 06:30:52 pm »
(EDITED OUT)

Ramsus

Re: Err....
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 10:42:36 am »
Quote from: zipper601115
I am not sure about talking to this guy... I hope is not a guy... because if he is he is gay. Here is the proof http://demiforce.parodius.com/graphics/closeup_viewer.php?url=ben-blue.jpg (if that doen't work go back to the main page and go to the month of December). I hope what I am seeing is not true.

I support gay rights as long as I don't have to interact with gays.

Keep the gossip and personal issues off the forums. If it worries you so much, ask him or a friend of his via private means like e-mail instead of conjecturing about it in a public forum. You could also go and click on his "About" page.

As for the script...

http://radicaldreamers.sourceforge.net/

Check the updates.

zipper601115

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
I didn't want that to happen.
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2005, 01:27:58 pm »
I didn't want to type that on the forum... if ZeaLity would of given me the email I would have emailed that.

Trust me... if u have had the same experience as me you would have done the same. I have nothing agaist them, I have chosen to stay away from them, because of serious problems. I actually regret ever typing that, I just wanted to make sure if he was or not, but it all came out wrong.

Well, I have made a fool of myself in these forums and this will be my last time here bye everyone.

zipper601115

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
One Last Request
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2005, 01:32:13 pm »
One Last Request, could a person who is incharge of these forums remove this whole topic, thanks.