Author Topic: Check this out...  (Read 2307 times)

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • I might come back one of these days...
    • View Profile
Check this out...
« on: July 27, 2005, 06:26:05 am »
Click on this---->http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=62495&start=0

Some of the stuff they say here is pretty mean to the Compendium.

Daniel Krispin

Re: Check this out...
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 01:29:25 pm »
Quote from: Lordchander
Click on this---->http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=62495&start=0

Some of the stuff they say here is pretty mean to the Compendium.

Really? I didn't read anything of the sort in there. Only one little side-thing against ZeaLitY, but not even that grievous.

Legend of the Past

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Check this out...
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 01:40:10 pm »
I think he misunderstood with the:
Yeah yeah, if you don't care, then fuck you. No one asked you to read this shit. But it's important you tell others you don't care, right?

He was talking to people who don't care or don't care enough to read an entire article of that length.

And that one part about ZeaLitY in page 2... How does he even know...?

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Check this out...
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2005, 02:45:20 pm »
Nearly all the administrators, judges, and moderators at OCR don't like me because I support Prot's criticisms of the site. DJP especially doesn't like me for this reason, as his banning Prot and Digital_Coma was a childish and stupid act, and he doesn't like reminders. OCR also has one of the worst elite streaks around in the form of Unmod, a free for all forum with a community of self-righteous nerds. There are patches of relatively okay people, but they're far and few between.

VGMix is a bit of the same, except with more of a who cares attitude, and OUS is by far the best with a community of open-minded people.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Check this out...
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 02:48:48 pm »
Quote from: ZeaLitY
Nearly all the administrators, judges, and moderators at OCR don't like me because I support Prot's criticisms of the site. DJP especially doesn't like me for this reason, as his banning Prot and Digital_Coma was a childish and stupid act, and he doesn't like reminders. OCR also has one of the worst elite streaks around in the form of Unmod, a free for all forum with a community of self-righteous nerds. There are patches of relatively okay people, but they're far and few between.

VGMix is a bit of the same, except with more of a who cares attitude, and OUS is by far the best with a community of open-minded people.

Wait, wait, wait. They don't like you because you support something they don't? Gosh, that's a... foolish reason not to like someone...

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
Check this out...
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2005, 02:51:41 pm »
It was a big to-do a year ago. Protricity was one of, if not the best remixer on the site, and also a longtime judge. He developed a lot of criticisms in the way djp handled things, and djp simply banned him.

Eggith Cyrene

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Check this out...
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2005, 02:52:08 pm »
Is it true zeality that you never beat CT without cheat codes? I find that hard to believe.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Check this out...
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2005, 02:53:57 pm »
It was a big to-do a year ago. Protricity was one of, if not the best remixer on the site, and also a longtime judge. He developed a lot of criticisms in the way djp handled things, and djp simply banned him.

Oh my dear god... Someone can't handle critisim...

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
Check this out...
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2005, 02:58:18 pm »
Of course; it's not like I want to spend 50 hours playing through the game. I care about the plot more than game mechanics, and back then I wanted to get through the games as fast as possible.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Check this out...
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2005, 03:00:22 pm »
Of course; it's not like I want to spend 50 hours playing through the game. I care about the plot more than game mechanics, and back then I wanted to get through the games as fast as possible.

Oh, well. It's nice to know someone who's considered to be one of the best Chrono theorists never beat the game fairly. {:

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
Check this out...
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2005, 03:07:52 pm »
Oh, and herograw is the guy who owns the Compendium's server. He's a friend of Protricity and those others like me, and jesting and raillery are pastimes.

Daniel Krispin

Check this out...
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2005, 03:09:44 pm »
Quote from: Legend of the Past

Oh, well. It's nice to know someone who's considered to be one of the best Chrono theorists never beat the game fairly. {:

Yeah, as if time-travelling to change the future is fair. To Lavos, it was decidedly un-fair.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Check this out...
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2005, 03:11:27 pm »
Quote from: Daniel Krispin

Yeah, as if time-travelling to change the future is fair. To Lavos, it was decidedly un-fair.

Oh, poor thing.

Daniel Krispin

Check this out...
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2005, 03:13:43 pm »

Oh, poor thing.

I know. Have none of you pity on him?

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Check this out...
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2005, 03:19:33 pm »

Oh, poor thing.

I know. Have none of you pity on him?

No.