Author Topic: Chrono Trigger: Crimson Cold War Will be Upgraded or Overhauled.  (Read 2027 times)

Doc_Cigarette

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Chrono Trigger: Crimson Cold War Will be Upgraded or Overhauled.
« on: September 18, 2014, 12:52:08 am »
Working on the doom 2 wad prompted me to re-look at Crimson Cold War.   I would like to Overhaul the first 5 levels of the game which contain gratuitously long corridors.  the ending is fine, I don't want to change that.  The last two combat levels will be changed, and I might make the "zeal Chrono base" prettier.  It is possible to add all of the characters and even have them follow you around, but this works off the enemy ai, so i think that would be stupid.  there is a door in the 2nd timeline that kind of goes into no where and i really missed it.  I don't know if anyone played it, aside from a few friends who promptly pointed out the flaws. 

so here is summery Nu :roll:

+Redesigned levels
+More Enemies (not new ones)
+More things for to do shootings be
+Corridors that make sense
+Possibly change Lasher death animation
+Possibly Change Porre Gaurds 1600ad to porre agents 2000ad  (will use the blue green color scheme and display the serpent crest I designed to represent the poor nation.)
 to be done in a month or two or next week, sometime within there. Time permitting.

Doc_Cigarette

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger: Crimson Cold War Will be Upgraded or Overhauled.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 11:56:33 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf_M-P3A5Sk  Here is a gameplay video.  Sorry about quality and all that, I dont' really have proper things to record with, however you can see most things just fine.   :P

Doc_Cigarette

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger: Crimson Cold War Will be Upgraded or Overhauled.
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 01:03:38 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27ILH-K-9Vg&feature=youtu.be better quality video, it's got one of the lucca fights in it. sorry for bad quality video in the first place, it's staying up because i stand by my stuff generally.  :picardno