Author Topic: chrono cross themed bedroom  (Read 1607 times)

Katharyne

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
chrono cross themed bedroom
« on: September 04, 2014, 04:37:32 am »
Long story short Chrono Cross was the game of my childhood... Eh, well my early teens (god I'm old). So I've decided to honer my favorite game by making a Chrono Cross themed bedroom! Does anyone have any suggestions? Well, I will post pics the further I progress. Thanks (^-^)

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
Re: chrono cross themed bedroom
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 05:02:01 pm »
The ocean and stars. And maybe coral. Subtle themes that don't stand out yet are closely tied to Serge and Kid.

Also, welcome! We may not be as active as we once were, but a lot of us still stop by once in a while. A Chrono Cross theme bedroom sounds really neat.

itoikenza

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
  • thx! Danetta utunnels alfadorredux prizvel kennedn
    • View Profile
    • YT!
Re: chrono cross themed bedroom
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 04:10:14 pm »
kath, you think you're old, ha! i was 21/22 when i 1st played CC. i saw it at a pawnshop in brooklyn... my only gripe with this game is that the regular battle music annoys the hell outta me, "8008E404 0001" this http://gamehacking.org/?game=88595&hacker=Josiah+F.+Sowell code saved me a thousand times over... it turns off all music but keeps sfx on... imagine a 1 line code doing all that.( also if yah pause/unpause, the music briefly plays again, only to cut off when another track starts up, great for wanting to hear the awe-inspiring dungeon/room music) but i digress. anyway make your room look like serge's house, with even a hammock, haha!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 05:38:07 pm by itoikenza »