Author Topic: My super duper awesome Chrono Trigger video (jk it's terrible)  (Read 1695 times)

coffee-huey

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
My super duper awesome Chrono Trigger video (jk it's terrible)
« on: November 03, 2013, 11:30:52 am »
Hello, everybody! First post ever here, and what better way to introduce myself than through some shameless self-promotion.  :o

For the first episode of my game discussion series, I talk about which version of Chrono Trigger is my favorite. It's a battle between the original SNES version, the playstation port, and the DS port!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjjJUgdWKZ0&feature=share&list=UUaFMDxmgstwZlEViRvh7s_A

I worked really hard on the video and I really hope you guys like it.  :wink:

Just a heads up, there might be some disturbing (yet hilarious!) images of me cutting myself in the video. I filmed a portion of it on Halloween, so I was in the spirit to add a spooky element to the video.

Any thoughts/opinions are welcomed and appreciated. You can even tell me how terrible the video is, if that's how you feel about it. Just don't be mean. ^_^b
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 11:46:38 pm by coffee-huey »

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: My super duper awesome Chrono Trigger video (jk it's terrible)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 07:05:43 pm »
Hi Huey,

Just caught your video and enjoyed it. I laughed a few times and enjoyed your pretty comprehensive review. Glad to know that you also considered all three ports of this glorious masterpiece. I was also a little taken aback when you murdered that poor DS. At first I thought it was stock footage or something, then realized that it was handled by you.

It's a shame you only have ~600 views. Keep it up!

Ema

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Truth Filter, Goodness Filter & Utility Filter...
    • View Profile
    • IG
Re: My super duper awesome Chrono Trigger video (jk it's terrible)
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 01:41:15 pm »
Yeah man what dat DS do to deserve dat :(

Also, good entertaining video, had my share of laughs.  :lol: