Author Topic: Looking for help for a fangame!  (Read 1425 times)

Musa

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Looking for help for a fangame!
« on: September 11, 2013, 08:09:03 pm »
Hello everyone!

I'm actually working on a little fangame about Crono and I'm looking for a little help. I'm french and I would like to translate my game correctly in order to let you guys discover my game in your language.

I already translated my game, however I don't speak fluent english, so I'm looking for someone to correct the game's script.
The work is not really big, my game is really short, it's about 50 dialogues box to correct.

As I plan to release a demo of my game really soon, I'd rather prefer to give the script by private message, in order to keep the story a bit 'secret'.

I'll give it to the first who answers to this topic!

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 09:02:50 pm by Musa »

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for help for a fangame!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 11:25:06 am »
Count me in, Musa. I'd like to be part of these fan-made project for once. :lol:

Musa

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 07:07:32 pm »
Awesome! I sent you the file by PM!

imMUNEity

• Iokan (+1)
  • All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 08:26:04 pm »
I see that you already have someone, but on the off chance that you want a second opinion or anything, I'd be happy to help!

-imMUNEity

Musa

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 06:56:50 am »
Thanks!
For the moment, everythings' fine, but there will be more in a month or 2 I think!

Lord_Vulkan101

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 11:13:47 am »
If this thread is no longer important for your fangame and you'll never see this then  :picardno to me, but if it isn't I'd be happy to go over it and change the some of the words around so that English readers can better understand the story. It shouldn't be that hard as your previous post's in this thread seem to have perfect grammar. Anyway if you ever get this post just PM me the script and I'll start on it. One thing though, is it using RPG Maker, a flash game, a java game, or a modification of either the SNES Rom or DS Rom?