Author Topic: Chrono Trigger Material for the MARVEL Heroic Roleplaying Game  (Read 1371 times)

RyvenCedrylle

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
A little bit of news you all might find enjoyable. Posting here since this is neither really art nor fiction.

Some time ago, I wrote out statblocks for the Chrono Trigger cast in the Cortex Plus version of the MARVEL Heroic Roleplaying game (tabletop RPGs). You can find those character sheets on my website by clicking here.

I am pleased to announce that I have also written a mini-Event (a module) for Chrono Trigger, also in the MARVEL system. It is called "The Fall of Guardia?" and is (obviously) set in-between Trigger and Cross. It takes some inspiration from Crimson Echoes and includes other original material. If you happen to be attending either the Escapist Expo in Durham, NC or BigBadCon in Oakland, CA on October 4-6 2013, you will have the chance to sign up and play the module. I will be releasing the module free for download - like the character sheets - through my Patreon campaign, probably in November but December at the latest. I'll update the thread when I get the convention times and dates finalized.

Thanks for reading!  :lol:

RyvenCedrylle

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger Material for the MARVEL Heroic Roleplaying Game
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 08:54:14 pm »
Alright, took me absolutely forever to get this on the site. :picardno

Oct 5, 2013 at the Escapist Expo in Durham, NC, "The Fall of Guardia?" is now available for sign-ups. The sister event at Big Bad Con in Oakland, CA the same weekend has already been filled but if you're there, say hi anyway.