Author Topic: ~~~1399 KRONOKROSS NORTHWEST WATERFALL, IS THERE A WAY OUT OF EL NIDO THRU THERE  (Read 619 times)

ProjectoR

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
THERE AT THE WATER FALL WHERE ALL MOUNTAINS SHOULD JOIN CAOULD THERE BE A SECRET THERE? CC IS 2DIMENSIONAL

ANY WHOOY BEST GAME EVER

hi ALL im alpha star 6, i think its time to open the prog door need all the heplp i can get, its obvious they shielded the room and the hidden data inside from hacking gonnA have to open this one legit

strangly enough the game haz talked to me in mysterious ways i mite have the knowlege to open it with assisstance

another quote said there is "bLAck space" behind the door wich symbolizes omega space the female entity of existence, or simly our girlfrinds lost IN SPACE*

KEY HINTS RECIEVED, KIDS KEY MUSIC ROOM, DRAGON BATTLE SKELETOR HAZ TO WIN,"PUSH SOMTHING TO REVIEL A HIDDEN SECRET ROOM IN A CORRIDOR, A MONSTER GIVES U 4 STATUS EFFECTS TO BE USED SOMEWHERE, VISIT THE PPL N ROOMS IN ORDER TO REVIEL SOMETHING, A SONG IN ROOM 2 BOTTEM RIGHT WHERE A GIRL IS, THIS SONG DOES NOT APPEAR IN THE MUSIC ROOM FOR SOME STRANGE REASON, A POSSIBLE LIGHT FIXTURE WITCH IS DIFFERENT FROM THE REST UNFOLDING A SWTICH OR ROOM,

WELL THIS LOCKED DOOR IS SAID TO BE ONLY MADE BY ONE OF THE CC STAFF, AND NO PLAYER HAS LEGITLY OPENED IT TO RECIEVE THE HIDDEN DATA HAKERS FOUND THERE
ALSO WARNING*** THIS PROGRAMMERS DOOR IS KNWN TO MAKE PPL GO MAD TRYING TO OPEN IT PROCEED WITH SANITY

heres my resume

Edit: Removed. The rest stays because I think it's a clue to the holy grail.
-- Romana
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 07:43:59 pm by Romana »