Author Topic: Regarding Time Error  (Read 1836 times)

Pyramid

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Regarding Time Error
« on: February 23, 2013, 03:49:24 pm »
The theory does make sense, but there is one question i don't seem to find the answer for. How is it proven, even through a thought experiment, that those residing at the end of time can view the changes that Crono and his team make on history? The only dwellers at the end of time are Gaspar and Spekkio, both with proven supernatural abilities. How would it be possible for a human to be able to perceive the changes in history even if they are located at the end of time?

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: Regarding Time Error
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 01:10:41 am »
Wow, that's indeed never stated. I'll edit the Time Error & Principles article to reflect that it might be impossible to view things like this, except for Gaspar and Spekkio.

caitlinmarie

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding Time Error
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 01:42:56 pm »
I always wondered the SAME thing! Then I just figured that the creators didn't know what team of characters the player would choose, so it was best to have all of the characters know what was going on at the same time.

For example, I was playing the other day, and Frog said something about the Kingdom of Zeal when we visited, and I was thinking to myself, "what the heck, dude, I didn't take you with me. I had Lucca and Marle. HOW DID YOU KNOW?"