Author Topic: Fanfic idea  (Read 1559 times)

Schala Zeal

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
Fanfic idea
« on: January 08, 2013, 12:33:47 am »
I've recently been playing Parasite Eve, when it donned on me that I could make quite a kickass fanfic of CT/CC inspired by it.

Well...the story goes... Lavos has been around since the dawn of time... It travels from planet to planet, inseminating an outstanding member of the dominant species against their will. The mother gives birth to the offspring, who lives their life normally up until a certain age before they mature and mutate into the next iteration of Lavos, often killing the parent Lavos in hatred.
From 65 mill BC to 12000 BC, Lavos optimally evolved humanity and eventually forced my mother to be inseminated, resulting in my birth, then later birthing Janus with King Zeal. I am taken special care of often, hospitalized frequently, and the Mammon Machine helps me phase in my mutation. Only when the ocean palace incident occurred, I overabsorbed, causing me to mature violently. In grief and anger, I destroy Lavos, but though I try returning to my life, the "itch" happens eventually
That is.... it's the urge to devour all life on Earth... an urge similar to an itch. I try to ignore it, but the urge intensifies to the point I'm driven mad and become Lavos. It's here that everyone realises Lavos isn't truly evil. It is in its nature to be this way... and the "itch" is the result of chemical activity as maturity happens.
And within me resides the DNA of all my past incarnations... the countless Lavos ancestors from races around the universe, and the gurus theorize that along with all life that eventually came into existence, one species' purpose was to absorb all of them over its generations, eventually becoming the ultimate life form.
and that is why no other race from the far corners of space have reached out to us -- they've all been consumed, and humanity is next. this is especially difficult for Magus because the sister he loves so much is also the thing he hates the most

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
Re: Fanfic idea
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 04:31:04 am »
I like it ^^