Author Topic: Chrono Saga: To the Sea of Dreams - Discussion Thread  (Read 2218 times)

skylark

• Poet of El Nido
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
    • View Profile
Chrono Saga: To the Sea of Dreams - Discussion Thread
« on: May 02, 2013, 02:53:45 am »
I've been meaning to create this topic for a while now. I'd like to think I've written enough of the story to warrant it.

So yeah. Talk to your heart's content about the story, the characters, the world in general, developments in the plot.

Of course, with that last point, there will be spoilers from here on out. Be warned if you aren't comfortable with them.

*READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

skylark

• Poet of El Nido
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Saga: To the Sea of Dreams - Discussion Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 03:04:29 am »
Just in case there are those who've been following and haven't noticed, I've been starting to put in some major character spoilers in my reference thread.

One set I've already completed that I wish to start this topic off with.

Schala.

For better or worse, I've given my rendition of her history, as well as what could drive a person to be so weak-willed in the first place.

So, what are everybody's thoughts? Did I do her justice? Is it in line with what we already know about her?

skylark

• Poet of El Nido
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Saga: To the Sea of Dreams - Discussion Thread
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 03:16:05 pm »
Well, it's almost been a year since I finished this project (Technically, I still unfinished with world-building. Also, does a full story outline count as finished?), and a couple years short of a decade since I began this debacle.

I brought this topic back to ask: After a year, how well has the Sea of Dreams held up? Are the characters (both original and canon) likable and/or mesh well? Are there any continuity issues I might have missed? How well has my interperetation of the series lore been received?

It had been a wild ride making this tale. Time for me to see this road to its end.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 03:34:24 pm by skylark »