Author Topic: Wikipedia, Analysis Review, RPGMaker Fan Games, Fan Art  (Read 1833 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Wikipedia, Analysis Review, RPGMaker Fan Games, Fan Art
« on: February 15, 2008, 02:27:32 am »
Wikipedia's Radical Dreamers article is now featured thanks to my effort and hard work. Yeah, there's really no way to say that without sounding arrogant, eh? Chrono Trigger has been nominated to go on Wikipedia's main page for March 11, the thirteenth anniversary of its Japanese release.

Two RPGMaker fan games have popped up on the radar. Chrono Chronicles was released in December 2007 and is demonstrated and previewed here; grab it here. Chrono Shift is ancient (having been made for RPGMaker2000). Should you wish to play it, download the game here and the runtimes here.

The fourth analysis review was completed in January, and I've finished updating and adding new pages. Remember, theory is not set in stone and can be modified; take to the forums and debate Chrono canon! I've left the Pocket Dimension open in wait for Chrono'99's return. If the Pocket Dimension theory is preempted, we'll have the tough byproduct of having to explain how Lavos made it to the Darkness Beyond Time and became the Time Devourer.

New analysis pages - [ Belthasar Clairvoyance Inconsistency ] Updated analysis pages - [ Red Gate (Creation of) - Schala (Appearance Changes) - Magus's Lair (Summoning Circle) - Nu (Origin of) - The Ethics of Lavos - The Four Elements - The Rise of Porre (Artifact Theory) - Acacia Dragoons (Name Origin) - The Entity (Mode 7 Images) - Leah (Origin of) - Lavos (Binding of) - Fates of the Chrono Trigger (Did Lucca have a plan?) ]

We have some new fan art. BROJ - Epoch wallpaper, Magus wallpaper, Entity wallpaper. grey_the_angel - Kid and Zeal wallpaper. Merlandese - Dario. Deezer509 - Kingdom Hearts Style Crono 2.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 02:31:08 am by ZeaLitY »

BROJ

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia, Analysis Review, RPGMaker Fan Games, Fan Art
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 03:49:38 am »
Wikipedia's Radical Dreamers article is now featured thanks to my effort and hard work. Yeah, there's really no way to say that without sounding arrogant, eh? Chrono Trigger has been nominated to go on Wikipedia's main page for March 11, the thirteenth anniversary of its Japanese release.
There's no need to be modest. :) Congratulations on your success. *toasts*

Here, here, chap!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia, Analysis Review, RPGMaker Fan Games, Fan Art
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 10:35:16 am »
woot.