Author Topic: Chrono Crisis Interview II  (Read 4719 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Chrono Crisis Interview II
« on: August 25, 2006, 07:48:40 pm »
It's been over a year, and the time is ripe to check back in with Chrono Crisis. I've interviewed Chains of Fate, Validus, and Lena Andreia; let's see what they have to say! A flood of screenshots and development information is inside. Go ahead and bring yourself up to speed on this vigorous project. Find the article here. Some teaser screenshots follow:

- - -

Lena Andreia

• Porrean (+50)
  • Radical Dreamer
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Ark Forums
Re: Chrono Crisis Interview II
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 09:01:15 pm »
I really want to thank you for taking the time to interview us, the crazy people over at Crisis. ^^

Something I wanted to mention that might have gotten lost in the hubbub following Ceres's departure is this: Validus is going to be taking on the role as character designer (he drew the lineart for the Xavier picture in the interview), and I'll be taking on the duties of cel shade artist to color said pictures. We've set a goal of ourselves to balance the artwork with our separate tiling/spriting duties, but we hope that the result will be a cast of characters as colorful and diverse as those in the past two games. ^^

Also, if anyone reading this happens to be a very talented spriter/tile artist, we can always use help. ^^ I'd really LOVE someone who could help me do walking graphics--I have about 75 NPCs designed right now and have to wade through them, making walking graphics. It's quite tedious work. XD

Matt72

• Porrean (+50)
  • Pink Cloud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 02:10:26 am »
as i already said this is all really well done

Cronorei

• Iokan (+1)
  • <3 akane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 04:47:48 am »
Hell you guys know i love it all, and GO TO THE IRC ROOM I MADE D: only Feras pops in andim usually afk when he does >_>

Cooper

• Guardian (+100)
  • aka Lightningstrike
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 09:06:06 am »
yeah nice work !  8)

Chains Of Fate

• Fan Project Leader
  • Porrean (+50)
  • Chronologically Correct
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Crisis Forums
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 09:12:55 pm »
Something we forgot to include in the interview... music! We'll have a complete song and a demo of a song for you all to listen to and comment on soon.

eaten

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 09:15:52 pm »
Wow, I don't know what to say. This looks fantastic and classy in every aspect. I along with many others wait for what you have created with great anticipation! Much props for taking on a task so large, may fortune smile upon thee.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2006, 11:08:29 pm »
Something we forgot to include in the interview... music! We'll have a complete song and a demo of a song for you all to listen to and comment on soon.

Perfect. I'm going to stick that banner at the end of the interview.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 09:16:35 am »
Wow, that was a great read. Crisis sounds - and looks - amazing!

lidek

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 12:58:56 am »

ohh this is what i ´ve been waiting for,  I´m a Music Freak

i have listened some of RoeTaKa songs in http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=255190

Pretty impresive stuff!

If he needs some help with the production, composition or playing an instrument, I could help him
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 02:08:27 am by lidek »

diablo2121

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 12:47:04 am »
Though I don't have experience with sprites, I'd be more than glad to offer assistance on the web/graphics design aspect if you need any help. It would be nice to have a website to display all current progress and updates, no?

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 10:10:09 am »
Well done, Chrono Crisis team! Many have tried over the years, but this is the only Chrono fan game that has really got me excited. I'm hoping for a good plot! You'd better have a good plot, or there'll be heck to pay!

Daid

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2006, 11:30:32 am »
I have been reading up on every bit of information I can about Chrono Crisis.......
..........I can't wait to see it finished! The screenshots are great, the story is truly worthy of being a game in the Chrono series and the characters sound well developed.

Hooray, I've been looking forward to hearing the music of Chrono Crisis.
I can't wait!