Author Topic: Responsibility - Chrono Cross Drabble  (Read 3655 times)

Legendary Biologist

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Searching the Unknown; Seeing the Hidden
    • View Profile
Responsibility - Chrono Cross Drabble
« on: August 22, 2013, 02:02:08 am »
A quick 100 words drabble I wrote. I initially planned to write this as a Chrono Cross x Digimon crossover featuring Guile and Leomon (Tamers-verse), but writing a one-shot would be difficult (often, it takes at least one week for me to complete a one-shot), provided that my students are having exam and my new semester will start next week. So, I decided to trim it down into just a Chrono Cross drabble consisting of exactly 100 words.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9617643/1/Responsibility

Feedbacks are welcome. :)

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
Re: Responsibility - Chrono Cross Drabble
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 11:59:45 am »
I don't understand why you use fanfiction.net and then link to it. Why not just post the fanfic instead of the link? Especially one that's only a few sentences...

Legendary Biologist

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Searching the Unknown; Seeing the Hidden
    • View Profile
Re: Responsibility - Chrono Cross Drabble
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 12:31:48 pm »
Oops! Here it is:

-

The sky had turned dark blue. However, there was no slumber for Guile. Nobody had asked him to watch the night beforehand, but for him, it was his duty. He would not let his eyes shut, nor would he let his head bowed a bit. Pain might jolt constantly from his sore eyes and exhausted muscles, but it would never be an obstacle for him.

Looking at Serge and Kid sleeping soundly on the lush earth, he said in his mind, I shall do my best to protect you. After all, I am the oldest among the three of us.

-