Author Topic: Userbars  (Read 62738 times)

Chickenlump

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
  • O_o
    • View Profile
Userbars
« on: January 03, 2006, 05:03:59 am »
Userbars kind of grew on me, so I learned how to make them pretty easily.

I thought I'd make a few Chrono based Userbars for the Compendium. Feel free to request one to put in your sig, I'll try to make some more when I have time. Even if nobody wants any, I'll post the ones I make, just to share.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 04:44:42 am by Ramsus »

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
Userbars
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 01:49:18 pm »
Actually it is time for me to spruce up my sig, sign me up for the TF one

--jp

Chickenlump

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
  • O_o
    • View Profile
Userbars
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 02:06:57 pm »
Upload them to some photo site, like Photobucket or imageshack. Anything I upload here is free for usage without permission, editing, ridicule, etc... :)

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
Userbars
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 09:49:33 am »
Hey, not bad. But you need a Spekkio fan userbar! How could you forget Chrono Trigger's most popular character?!

Chickenlump

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
  • O_o
    • View Profile
Userbars
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 02:15:50 pm »
I'll do Spekkio tonight, I've slowed down to 2 or 3 bars a day (they are starting to look a little better as I go too).

Spekkio - God of War

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Userbars
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 05:39:52 pm »
Aha I like the Nuumamonjaa one. Finally someone considers that "episode" of the series :wink:  Note that the little monster is supposed to be a Kilwala though, not a Poyozo. His name was kept as Mamo in the OAV fan translation, but it's a mistake: "Mamo" is actually what "Kilwalas" are called in the Japanese CT game, so they should have called him Kilwala (though Nukilwala-something is less cool than Nuumamonjaa...).

Chickenlump

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
  • O_o
    • View Profile
Userbars
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 12:20:25 am »
Quote from: Chrono'99
Aha I like the Nuumamonjaa one. Finally someone considers that "episode" of the series :wink:  Note that the little monster is supposed to be a Kilwala though, not a Poyozo. His name was kept as Mamo in the OAV fan translation, but it's a mistake: "Mamo" is actually what "Kilwalas" are called in the Japanese CT game, so they should have called him Kilwala (though Nukilwala-something is less cool than Nuumamonjaa...).

Thanks, I loved Nuumamonjaa. :) I like doing stuff like this that I know darn good and well that only true Chrono Trigger fans will appreciate and/or understand.

I honestly thought he was a poyozo... I'll fix that here shortly. thank you very much for correcting me. I have some good quirky ideas that will make for fun userbars, after I get all the usual suspects out of the way.   :wink:

Kazuki

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
Userbars
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 10:28:05 pm »
Wow...they look great! Any chance of us seeing any Chrono Cross ones, as I'd love some of Serge/Kid/Harle etc.

Anyways, great job  :D .

Chickenlump

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
  • O_o
    • View Profile
Userbars
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2006, 12:30:51 am »
I'd love to make some for Chrono Cross, but I'm a bit clueless on where to find graphics for them. I get all the sprites I'm using for these from a sprite ripping site or two. Anyone know of any Chrono Cross sprite sites right offhand? I'm sure I'll find one eventually, but the more links the better. :)

Also... thanks for the kind words.  :D

Mystik3eb

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/dfscanl/index.html
Userbars
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2006, 01:34:39 am »
Those are awesome, dude! I think Imma steal a few of those. I'm afraid my BeachBum quote has outlived itself. Yay!

...*pst*...a Crono & Serge would be pretty sweet...

Chickenlump

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
  • O_o
    • View Profile
Userbars
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2006, 01:59:25 am »
Chrono Cross userbars underway, along with requests, just check back on occasion in the first post, where I update with new userbars for everyone here at the Compendium. Take as many as you want, and use them here or on other boards (and even have the userbars link here to the Compendium).

Forgive the Crono Cross userbars, though I have beaten and love Crono Cross, I fear I won't be able to do the game justice, it's been quite awhile since I played the game, so these may seem awkward at first.

Chickenlump

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
  • O_o
    • View Profile
Userbars
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2006, 02:31:49 am »
I'm trying to make a Userbar for the Compendium, though I'm not sure what image would look best. This is my first attempt, nothing too fancy.

Mystik3eb

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/dfscanl/index.html
Userbars
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2006, 03:38:39 pm »
Yeah, either the flame or the Epoch picture, with the Clock "C"...know what I'm talking about?

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
Re: Userbars
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2006, 08:45:46 pm »
Quote from: Chickenlump

Ha ha, that's great. I love how he's got all this space on either side of him, too. Kinda like the little bunny from Monty Python.

Quote from: Chickenlump

Ack! You forgot Spekkio's Kilwala form! I might be the only one, but I've always thought of Spekkio in that form, since it's the first one I saw.

kennyj2003

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Userbars
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2006, 10:31:11 pm »
Doesn't spekkio also have a frog version when you reach him under lvl 10?